Forums

Arsmea SMP - Season XII

Arsmea SMP – Season XII

enter image description here

Albums: Season 6 Season 4

Arsmea is a small server that I've been running since 2012. It's changed over the years, but for the most part has remained an SMP (Survival Multiplayer). Every so often, the map is reset, and each time there's a unique twist. Now TWELVE seasons old, Arsmea has an amazing community of skilled and diverse individuals from all around the globe. If you are interested in joining, you can apply below.

• Hard Difficulty

• Custom Plugins (Credits to Pablete1234 )

• Over 50 whitelisted members

CLICK HERE FOR RULES. PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING.

Application

• Timezone:

• Interests in-game:

• Introduce yourself as a person:

• How active are you able to be?

• Why do you want to join?

• Discord username and Tag:

I encourage you to include some detail. Low effort applications will be denied.

Arsmea is run by [avatar:715769c5-8c4c-4489-bdf8-f9cee2b2ae8a] myself, Merlijn , _Saturn , __BT  and Epicness 

Someone forgot to list mr me on the staff list :'(

On a more positive note, it's super fun, the next season is right around the corner, I'd recommend applying!

Let me find and post some of the pictures of the base __BT  and I made in the End

enter image description here

Alright so this is kinda in order as we grew the base more and more. Album

Timezone: PST (UTC/GMT-8)

Youtube/Twitch Channel (optional): nope

Interests in-game: I'd like to play survival with the community members I have known for a long time.

Introduce yourself as a person: Polite and friendly, if I do say so myself, I do enjoy a dank meme or two, probably not the most efficient survival player, but organized. Will engage in conversation if interests me.

How active will you be? not very, can manage 2-3 hrs a week or so, I'm pretty much totally filled up Sun-Fri

Why do you want to join? Pretty much the same reasons as the interests in game I guess

Discord username and Tag: KittyCat#8630

Timezone: UTC+12 (New Zealand)

Youtube/Twitch Channel (optional): -

Interests in-game: I love a sense of community, normally stay around spawn on SMPs so I can enjoy other people's builds and add my own.

Introduce yourself as a person: My name's Snow, most notable as a long time (now retired) Moderator for The Avicus Network.. former OCN regular, joined mid 2012.

How active will you be? Multiple times a week.

Why do you want to join? I've always been interested in vanilla SMP servers. I love the sense of a small community of people coming together.

Discord username and Tag: SnowSX3#6425

cant open the rules

Ooh, Arsmea is still around? I'd love to see some updates every once in a while for those not on the server.

I can see mctoonels :v

Timezone: GMT -5
Youtube/Twitch Channel (optional): Youtube
Interests in-game: Building and getting Achievements
Introduce yourself as a person: I'm a creative thinker and wants to get back into the more simplistic survival side of minecraft. I've always been fascinated with building in SMP's and you having to get the resources yourself.
How active will you be? I will try to play atleast 2-3 hours a day if i get a chance to
Why do you want to join? So i can go back to being a creative minecrafter and build in survival with friends and such!
Discord username and Tag: arnd & arnd#2422

Timezone: edt/est
Youtube/Twitch Channel (optional): don't have one at the moment
Interests in-game: Mainly is in competitive but still do love some good ol' survival smp
Introduce yourself as a person: I'm pretty chill most of the time and can joke around, i live in Canada and used to play here back in 2013 and still do.
How active will you be? i can try be on every week but can't guarantee anything
Why do you want to join? since i have friends on here and would be interested to participate in this
Discord username and Tag: ElementalAssasin#9707