Forums

AMA (falz)

Hi, I am a kinda old player from OCN, ex-mod in avicus and kinda regular on Stratus.

I have made an ama before but it was kinda outdated, so I wanted to make a new one :)

Ask away.

Hace cuanto juegas competitivo?

Edad?

Como te describes como jugador?

Opinión? <3

hey cutie nice to meet you have a wonderful night this weekend thanks don't worry about it maybe next ok? yeah sure its wonderful but also crazy its insaneeee xDDds ok I wish you the best and I hope u get what u deserve and follow your dreams but never give up because that experience happens once in your lifetime and u better enjoy it babe and be close to your loved one because those ones aren't fake they are really good people and don't go into drugs that bad and when u get in u cannot get out and maybe u will regret it sweetheart have a nice day and remember this because I put a lot of effort in it and I hope this helps u on your next journey have a wonderful evening and a wonderful night and probably yesssssssss

nunca te lo dije antes pero me pareces muy lindo y kawaii OwO y bueno jaja solo te quería decir eso ten un buen día n_n

Opinion
WUUUUUUUU

Yo goober!

Chicken or Chicken Soup?????

AMD or Intel >:l

Opinion?

Hace cuanto juegas competitivo? Creo que hace un poco más de 3 años. Pero en el medio hubo muchas veces que deje de jugar y después volvía.

Edad? 17, en menos de un mes 18.

Como te describes como jugador? Mhh, decente, quizás un poco subestimado. Se me da mejor espada que arco.

Opinión? <3 Te conocí a través de gary, si no mal recuerdo me diste muy buena primera impresión. No me pareces un tipo creído ni nada, aunque seas muy bueno xd.

hey cutie nice to meet you have a wonderful night this weekend thanks don't worry about it maybe next ok? yeah sure its wonderful but also crazy its insaneeee xDDds ok I wish you the best and I hope u get what u deserve and follow your dreams but never give up because that experience happens once in your lifetime and u better enjoy it babe and be close to your loved one because those ones aren't fake they are really good people and don't go into drugs that bad and when u get in u cannot get out and maybe u will regret it sweetheart have a nice day and remember this because I put a lot of effort in it and I hope this helps u on your next journey have a wonderful evening and a wonderful night and probably yesssssssss OOFED

nunca te lo dije antes pero me pareces muy lindo y kawaii OwO y bueno jaja solo te quería decir eso ten un buen día n_n xd

opinion?

porque te boosteo tanto en el csgo?