This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

The event is no longer running and submissions are closed

Easter Hunt

Happy Easter!

In order to celebrate, we are hosting an egg hunt. We have added a total of 5 eggs which have a chance of dropping whenever you get a kill. In order to complete the hunt, you must take a screenshot of your inventory with each of the 5 eggs (you don't have to have them all at the same time). If you collect all 5, you'll receive the Easter Egg Hunt trophy! Even if you can't find all 5, make sure to still submit what you have as you might get a few tokens depending on what you have found. The eggs themselves have unique potion effects so once you take the screenshot, you can use them while fighting.

The hunt will run until Monday and close at 12PM EST so make sure you submit your screenshots before then. Happy hunting!

Found all the Easter Eggs? Create a submission here!

UPDATE: The trophies have been given out. Thanks to everyone who participated!

The Easter Egg Hunt has now ended!

While I was going through the config to disable the egg killrewards, I noticed that Egg #4 (also known as "Hungry Egg") was for some reason set to a 0.04% spawn rate instead of 4%. I don't know how this could have possibly happened and the Stratus Level Designer team wants to thoroughly apologise to anyone who partook in the hunt. Because of this error, we have decided to reward trophies to anyone with Egg #1, #2, #3 and #5 and will keep submissions open an extra day.

Yay! A new event!

you must take a screenshot of your inventory with all 5 eggs

For clarification: Does this mean all 5 eggs at once or 5 screenshots with 1 egg each?

Yay! A new event!

you must take a screenshot of your inventory with all 5 eggs

For clarification: Does this mean all 5 eggs at once or 5 screenshots with 1 egg each?

freundTech 12 months ago

Updated the OP for clarity.

Egg 4 does not exist: c

Egg 4 does not exist: c

Gecy 12 months ago

+20

Help me.

How can i upload the screenshots here :/

Help me.

How can i upload the screenshots here :/

Dhax 12 months ago

You click the link where it says "Found all the Easter Eggs? Create a submission here!" and submit the images (either separately or in an album).

Egg #4 (...) was for some reason set to a 0.04% spawn rate instead of 4%

Well that explains why most people thought it was an April Fools joke, but some said they actually got it... ^^

https://imgur.com/a/BlSUK

I haven't found the eggs number 4 and 5, but have found a great amount of the others.

Happy April Fools: Luigi and Developers :D