Hello everyone!

It's that time again! We will be opening applications for the moderator position very soon, more details below. If you want to apply, read on!

A moderator is a crucial part of any community. Beyond the basic tasks of maintaining order and enforcing our rules, a moderator is the main point of contact between the staff and the community, so it is extremely important that those in the moderator role are mature, fair and approachable people. Like any staff member, a moderator must always abide by the Staff Code of Conduct as well as the rules and set a good example for all players.

Those accepted will first become Junior Moderators, a temporary rank which gives some time to "learn the ropes" of moderating. A moderator must be able to commit to spending a fair amount of time in-game, as well as always staying updated in Discord. They must be fluent in English, able to use a microphone, and able to record video evidence. Being able to speak languages other than English will be very beneficial. The applications will open on Friday, April 13th @ 23:59 EDT. They will stay open until Sunday, April 22nd @ 23:59 EDT. Note that applications not sent during these dates will automatically be rejected.

If you'd like to apply, head over to https://stratus.network/apply and create an application. Be sure to include the following:

• Your Discord username
  • Your age and location, including timezone
  • Your previous moderation experience (if applicable)
  • Why you want to be a moderator on Stratus
  • What you think you could bring to the Stratus staff team
  • How much time you would be able to commit per week
  • What languages you speak

In the topic title, use the following format: "[MOD] username", replacing username with your username. For example, "[MOD] Eudaldca".

Good luck!

All applications sent within the deadline have been responded to.

Insaaano :D

Gl to those applying +1

Time to be a mod wink

MeMyselfAndGhost 1 month ago

can't wait

Also gl to those applying!

Good luck to everyone applying!!!

wasnt this just opened?

dragonrider455 1 month ago

Last time apps were open was late December I believe

Last time apps were open was late December I believe

slayersource 1 month ago

Lol feels like yesterday

Well, at least slayer can't get it this time

Gl to everyone :D

1van 1 month ago

*enter joke about Avicus mod who was banned for making an application while being mod*

On a more serious note, looking forwards to seeing who will apply!

I just finished a 5 hour long writing EOC so hopefully I can write a beautiful application

already better than ocn

GL to everyone who is going to apply

wasnt this just opened?

dragonrider455 1 month ago

better luck this time buddy

1van 1 month ago

Epicoide el mejor mod el mejor ref xD hahaha

Rau1
Rau1 Tournament Winner

Where can we find the Staff Code of Conduct?