Forums

[Feedback] Current Map Rotations

Micro ##

• Snowy Wars: This map is playing fine, but would play better with a gap on kill reward since rightnow you can't pvp through defenses without a skybridge
    • Remnant Souls: It's good
    • Xi II: It's fine too
    • Diramu Valley DTM: You should add direct gap on kill and make gaps not drop. Also increase the spawntimer by a little
    • Infernal Shadow: Same for the other CTW maps, gap on kill should be mandatory. You could replace this map by something like Fairy Tales Mini or another CTW.
    • Blitzkrieg CTF: It's alright. Maybe not that new player friendly since you die with 3 hits, but thats about it.
    • Agrostid: An example for a good CTW mircro map
    • Hot Dam Mini: Personally I don't really like the map. The core is too close to the spawn, water is a pain and no healing on a kill. Suggestions: Gap on kill, increase respawn timer.
    • Gralien: Another good CTW
    • BalloonsDTM: I'd make the mode changes come faster if there are any. Like 15mins beacon 30mins coal
    • Dust: Blue has the worse spawn in the map imo. I think you should replace this one.
    • Dorreak: The map is fine I guess, getting back the mid control is annoying though
    • Hoi: Great map
    • Warlock: I'd replace this one if you want to. It can stale out and has no healing. Add a gap reward or remove it.
    • BE2: It's nice.

Mini ##

• Drastic Change: Example for a bad CTW map. No healing even though the armor is pretty low. Defenses are slightly overpowered because the quartz is mined so fast
  • Directrix: Good map
  • Rolexius: Good map, but replaceable
  • Buzzard's Trail: Mfw rockymine edited Oaken Meadow. It's a classic rockymine CTW, but not bad. You should keep it.
  • Hemlock: I like the map, but you die too fast without armor.
  • Discipline: The cobwebs in spawn are annoying even though you can pass through diagonally
  • Banana Split: Classic CTW, good map
  • Sunrise over Paradise: It good, but would be better with gap on kill
  • Hallows: This map is really nice and balanced. The diagonal bedrock wall makes defending hard though.
  • Coastline: Emerald: You managed to make the map decent. It's okay, but you can definetly replace it
  • Deepwind Redux: Yeah its good
  • Facility: Same for this one
  • Cargo: It's balanced, but not as good as the other CTW maps because a good defense requires skybridging which is very hard on the map
  • Fenland Emerald: Good map, but the spawn is too close again
  • A New Day II: The wool wall is too big, the cobwebs are cancer and the middle islands are too much of a chokepoint. I'd definetly remove this one.
  • Croak: Layout is a nice one, but the monument is like damn hard-impossible to get in obsidian mode.

Medium ##

• Verlate: Good Koth
  • Woolirium: Its fine how it is, but replaceable
  • Streamline: I don't like this personally. The TNT is too OP without diamonds and it only has one objective which shouldnt be the case.
  • Levels: I like this map, but its boring in the beginning because bridges take a while to be made
  • Tebulas: The jumppads are buggy as hell. Sometimes they bounce you sometimes they dont. Fix that or remove the map please.
  • Ender Blast: Good TNT map. Should stay for the TNT fetishists.
  • Last Overcastian: Balanced CTW map.
  • Fractal Descent: Good TNT map.
  • UBoat Konig: It's meeh. The bow is too overpowered.
  • Pinnacle: Make the block kit same as it is on Royal Garden CTW. 1 1/2 stacks of blocks + 16 wood on each kill
  • Zao: This map is too big.
  • Boletum: Remix: Idk if theres a mode change. It should be gold core after 15 mins.
  • Desert Sanctuary: I really like this map. It must stay.
  • Desert Country: It's balanced, but you/I shall reduce the spawn resistance. If theres a sky you still have resistance when you reached the middle.
  • Atromix: Put sticks in the spawn kit, so you can make the iron sword easier in the beginning.
  • Western Port: The middle is too big. If a team has control, it can maintain that easily because there are no side islands like on Desert Country. Also there is not enough woolgear in the woolroom.

Mega ##

• Hemlock II: The map is too long. The punch bows in the wool are also really annoying.
  • Interitus: I don't like that big TNT maps. Basiscally free objectives for everyone. I have never seen a defense on that map
  • Jungle Beat: Put 27 irons in the spawnkit instead of 24. I dont want to mine an extra iron block if I wanna have a bucket thats annoying af.
  • BlockBlock: good map
  • Araxa: Okay map, void gaps are too big, the middle islands are too small to matter.
  • Royal Garden DTC: Balanced and nice. Pls keep.
  • Cake Day: A map to defend, but thats not bad. I like it.
  • Coral Reef: Boring map. One big void gap, you die fast, flat terrain. A pain to rush.
  • Royal Garden CTW: Nice map. A classic.
  • Fallencrests: Early modechanges and gap on kill pls or remove.
  • Wooly Woods: Nice PVP map.
  • Fourchette: Perfect CTW map, but please enable block placing in the water again.

Mammoth ##

• Hot Dam: Add a gap reward. The core is leakable so the map is okay.
  • RFV3: GOOD MAP
  • Soviet Mills: It's decent. If you wanna change sth, it's prolly a map to remove.
  • Mushroom Gorge: good map. all the old capture maps were balanced well on ocn
  • Storm: good koth for mammoth. you can definetly keep it
  • Irongate Harbor: Please no. I always quit when i see the map. Either you rush it within 5 mins or the game is taking hours. Add a gap on kill and make the monus more far away from spawn.
  • Bamboo Valley: good one
  • DATAbasin: okay with tendence to meeeeeh because it has TNT and yeah. Once your terrain is destroyed u are boned. It would be better to setnext this once in a while.
  • Harb: Yeah its good
  • Golden Drought: Why not
  • Blocks DTC: Good DTC map, the more skilled team is gonna win on this one.
  • Ranch: This only plays rarely I don't have that specific feedback for it, but I like how it looks.

Hope you can use this feedback and I think people are gonna agree with this. Post ur opinions below kthxbye

vouch also #removemutations

I agree with you on 90% of the maps. Hope some of the changes actually make it.

Pretty accurate feedback, voucH

And for Tebulas, I'm pretty sure that the jump pads are only buggy in 1.7, never experienced that problem in earlier versions, just in 1.7

nerfmutationsplS

some mutations are working well

I don’t have a problem with the jumpads in tebulas. I also don’t know how the bows are op in UBoat Konig. But other than that ye I agree

explosive mutation should be removed

they all should also i agree with ur post

Jungle Beat: Put 27 irons in the spawnkit instead of 24. I dont want to mine an extra iron block if I wanna have a bucket thats annoying af.

Finally +1

Wie hart hast du lw du opfer