This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

no

DOOM5720 10 months ago

How about ya fuck off my AMA zaoki

opinion hit me with the rico nigga

Opinion as a person and as a player

Opinion as a person and as a player

POP_Arya 4 months ago

As a person: pretty small penis, very good at using it though

As a player:

Opinion.

AdamChen 10 months ago

sup adam.

Personality wise I think you are a pretty funny guy sometimes but at the same time I also think you are one of the most depressing people I have met, I mean like I know I hardly spoke to you when you were into MC but the last few months and from like Badlion pugs you are crazy depressing I assume cos you aren't into the game, even worse when you are then being stomped on in a game.

In game, I think (humble af) you are one of the very few people that could beat me at bow even on eu. You are also pretty good at sword and of course know what to do a majority of the time.

opinion give me a long one cos ik where u live hocho

what was the inspiration for u hair?

where is the god squad @ ive had enough of this, im so lonely

next time we r gonna meet can it not be at 2 am ? thanks

Potnia 9 months ago

sup gabe.

Umm you are pretty damn good at minecraft, a good few tiers above what I thought of you when we first met lol. You are also a very good gamer in general from our lil god squad plays in summer. I think we are pretty tight buds on the online world cos of that. You obv cannot touch me at bow but ur good at sword.

IRL you are tiny and kinda funny, just get a tall mate to get a fake or something. Also your catfishing is funny af to me. Once you get a tiny bit older, if u still live in Richmond, I'll take you to the pub, with max and max if u want.

LOL, well what an opportune time to answer this question since this is from when I dyed it blonde, umm idk it was something my sister and I came up with when I was drunk and it didn't really go to plan. A few days ago I buzzed too for some reason just to find out what it would be like... p fun tbh everyone is scared of me and it takes less than a minute to dry. Want it to regrow a bit tho.

Bro its you thats not around w t f...

Yeah maybe idk crazy shit happens under the influence...

sup gabe.

Umm you are pretty damn good at minecraft, a good few tiers above what I thought of you when we first met lol. You are also a very good gamer in general from our lil god squad plays in summer. I think we are pretty tight buds on the online world cos of that. You obv cannot touch me at bow but ur good at sword.

IRL you are tiny and kinda funny, just get a tall mate to get a fake or something. Also your catfishing is funny af to me. Once you get a tiny bit older, if u still live in Richmond, I'll take you to the pub, with max and max if u want.

LOL, well what an opportune time to answer this question since this is from when I dyed it blonde, umm idk it was something my sister and I came up with when I was drunk and it didn't really go to plan. A few days ago I buzzed too for some reason just to find out what it would be like... p fun tbh everyone is scared of me and it takes less than a minute to dry. Want it to regrow a bit tho.

Bro its you thats not around w t f...

Yeah maybe idk crazy shit happens under the influence...

Buw 4 months ago

much love banj <3

bro im like 5,7 for a young 15 year old its alright dont violate me D:

yes i would acc love a good night in the pub with u guys

opin if you have one

yo do u remember me? cuz i hope u do + add something u remember about me :)

sharpoh 9 months ago

yesh bro ofc, we actually first met on ocn then had some pretty close fights on kohi then I saw u on ocn again. I remember u being in Uber

Got any opinion on me?

How was playing / leading with Grim? Did you achieve a goal in that team that you looked to achieve?

Any players you felt didn't fit in on Grim when you played at your highest peak on the team?

Favorite person on Stratus?

Praetorians or men?

Got any opinion on me?

How was playing / leading with Grim? Did you achieve a goal in that team that you looked to achieve?

Any players you felt didn't fit in on Grim when you played at your highest peak on the team?

Favorite person on Stratus?

Praetorians or men?

animeloverKOREAN 4 months ago

Hey bro,

Idk where u came from but u seem really dedicated to the network which is really good however you seem pretty cocky cos of trials for ginies team or whatever, idrk what’s sooo good about you, I guess ur pretty good at melee from what I have heard and have a massive ambition to learn the Gamemode which i respect, dk about ur bow tho probs not great tho :)

Before grim I was p much a nobody that led a shit team and I made this team full of pretty much badlion and avicus celebrities but ocn randies bar one guy (maxinoxo) we came top 8 that tournament and beat VH and probably should have beaten punishers tbh... but they gained the fame I wanted, I guess imo we maybe could have won an ocn tourney if we didn’t screw up before hand but yeah it was pretty fun made a load of friends some of which Ik irl and created some mineman careers (Joyful, Magnace)

Loads of people I won’t lie, starts with someone called ambi who was another big figure like me in the team and ended up nearly ending it, I’m pretty good friends with him but my team hated him. Then memyselfandghost who I bullied for months and feel bad about it cos he was not very good but he didn’t rly play for months. Then came spooks who I kicked cos I thought he was shit and didn’t fit in with many ocn people. We are now also p good friends. Then came good old magnace, probably the most hated person on grim. I love him to bits but he was bullied to hell in the team, dm me and I can show u some major shit. Later on there was rau1 who didn’t really fit in with out very control bow heavy play style and had a massive argument mid tourney and then there came Surnaame who was South American and IMO very good but he just never fit in personality wise.

Shark or magnace atm tbh, p good friends with them and they both live irl really close to me as well as Azam who’s a real donny

Men by a long way, I was really inactive on prae and no one rly liked me there I felt apart from shark, I played one scrim and my inventory was broken and got shouted at for 45 mins then in the SC finals took a 4v1 at fussions spawn and just no one told me well done or anything :( men was fun cos I quite enjoying being respected for something and shit even though I hardly played the tourney, scrimmages were fun.

Korean I like ur qs ask me some more

I'll ask more

What is your stance on Stratus ATM? Any issues you feel aren't being with dealt with most of the time? (Cheaters, server crashing, etc)

Anyone underrated on Stratus that you feel should get out more?

Favorite album?

How drunk have you been before whilst playing Minecraft or any other game?

Any teams you looked up to when you were leading Grim? Did any leaders give you tips on being a better team?

I don't know if this is true since I never played OCN nor Avicus, but how did the "Grimspam" trend start?

wtf weaboo was inspired by my rushing in ocn so that means you also have to say the same to me

ref 9 months ago

nah bro nah bro

Hey bro,

Idk where u came from but u seem really dedicated to the network which is really good however you seem pretty cocky cos of trials for ginies team or whatever, idrk what’s sooo good about you, I guess ur pretty good at melee from what I have heard and have a massive ambition to learn the Gamemode which i respect, dk about ur bow tho probs not great tho :)

Before grim I was p much a nobody that led a shit team and I made this team full of pretty much badlion and avicus celebrities but ocn randies bar one guy (maxinoxo) we came top 8 that tournament and beat VH and probably should have beaten punishers tbh... but they gained the fame I wanted, I guess imo we maybe could have won an ocn tourney if we didn’t screw up before hand but yeah it was pretty fun made a load of friends some of which Ik irl and created some mineman careers (Joyful, Magnace)

Loads of people I won’t lie, starts with someone called ambi who was another big figure like me in the team and ended up nearly ending it, I’m pretty good friends with him but my team hated him. Then memyselfandghost who I bullied for months and feel bad about it cos he was not very good but he didn’t rly play for months. Then came spooks who I kicked cos I thought he was shit and didn’t fit in with many ocn people. We are now also p good friends. Then came good old magnace, probably the most hated person on grim. I love him to bits but he was bullied to hell in the team, dm me and I can show u some major shit. Later on there was rau1 who didn’t really fit in with out very control bow heavy play style and had a massive argument mid tourney and then there came Surnaame who was South American and IMO very good but he just never fit in personality wise.

Shark or magnace atm tbh, p good friends with them and they both live irl really close to me as well as Azam who’s a real donny

Men by a long way, I was really inactive on prae and no one rly liked me there I felt apart from shark, I played one scrim and my inventory was broken and got shouted at for 45 mins then in the SC finals took a 4v1 at fussions spawn and just no one told me well done or anything :( men was fun cos I quite enjoying being respected for something and shit even though I hardly played the tourney, scrimmages were fun.

Buw 4 months ago

exposed in dms

Hey bro,

Buw 4 months ago

"I made this team full of pretty much badlion and avicus celebrities but ocn randies" that is the most accurate line you ever said

"Any players you felt didn't fit in on Grim when you played at your highest peak on the team?" why didn't you mention my name here

Where do you see yourself at in the upcoming 5 years?

Opinion?

JustBudah 9 months ago

Genuinely I have no idea, I’m studying economics at the moment which is p fun for me. I may end up working as an accountant or banker but that is a bit dull or I could find myself doing something crazy, dead or homeless...

Budah I thought on OCN u were one of the most underrated players on the network. Your gamesense is very good and you actually have the audacity to make callouts and micromanage players which I actually really liked. You were really good at melee and very good at bow on a network wide perspective. IDK now tho lol

Personality wise I could sometimes find you a bit annoying and you made so many cancer jokes. You are pretty funny though and I liked talking to you.

Are there any teams that have stood out to you or made any significant upsets on stratus that you can think of so far?

Favorite MCSG moment ELVI5H? Best memory with Grim? Opinion?

Jiim 9 months ago

Hey Jim,

fuck this is a long time back but I think it may have been when I was playing on au, 8 of the top 50 au wins players all joined the same lobby and were teamed and chased just me, probably cos I was an annoying lil bitch but they all had no armour and it was just really funny.

Gotta be either winning campehs tournament that one time by drawing a dtc game against a very op cannon fussion type team which we had no right to win and then dominating the boom game, or scrimming for soc against SS and Huge WALL and being surprised af when we won a majority, just kinda fun tbh.

I think you are the person on minecraft I have known for the longest slimjim2002 but we haven't really spoken to eachother for a good few years just cos we never have been in similar teams or whatever. I remember you being pretty toxic but also really nice and funny. IDK what you are good at ig tho at all.

my boy

I dun remember if I already asked here but hey, opinion??

Mounta 9 months ago

my guy monta,

we haven't really had a proper chat or anything for ages and have kinda lost touch but I used to be pretty good friends with you, your a nice very chilled guy that was great bants to talk to and did pretty well trying to get discordia going.

IG you are imo a beast at bow and always seemed to drain me on bl n shit, i think you are very underrated in that aspect. I dont really know your sword as the last time I fought you really was on badlion and I was on a trackpad sooo but I know you are pretty good.

We should catch up some time man.

my guy monta,

we haven't really had a proper chat or anything for ages and have kinda lost touch but I used to be pretty good friends with you, your a nice very chilled guy that was great bants to talk to and did pretty well trying to get discordia going.

IG you are imo a beast at bow and always seemed to drain me on bl n shit, i think you are very underrated in that aspect. I dont really know your sword as the last time I fought you really was on badlion and I was on a trackpad sooo but I know you are pretty good.

We should catch up some time man.

Buw 4 months ago

anytime man ;)