Hmm waht about saturday

zicuri 5 months ago

Gotta work dude, but I can play after 6pm

got any update opinion on me?

got any update opinion on me?

animeloverKOREAN 4 months ago

Hmm what i can say, havent talk to you never in my life i mean like a decent talk, u seem to be a chill dude what i heard is that u got a boost on ur ego but idrk i hope u get better at this game it seems to be something you have been trying and you are probably doing better, we might get a chance to know each other in the future

sup

opinion

Celduno 4 months ago

To be honest we havent talk in a while sometimes you are a good dude but there are other times where you and walrus Kids are kinda cringy when fighting about Who is the Best between you too but idk u guys probably trolling or some sht i enjoy u guys still around and I hope the team gets better it seems to be a loyal group of dudes

have you seen any promising teams or any upsets on stratus so far

Opinión?

fulanit0 4 months ago

Eres muy buena gente y me encanta como creaste tu equipo como todos lo hicimos en el viejo ocn con amigos o con gente que no conocemos para jugar un rato, a ver jugado contigo esa vez subeando me recordó mucho a mis viejos amigos de squadcat donde la pasábamos super bien antes de intentar ser super competitivos y eso en pvp no lo se noto que sos muy irregular pero obviamente podes mejorar los españoles tienen el lag disfrazado de buen ping de su lado

have you seen any promising teams or any upsets on stratus so far

Celduno 4 months ago

Good question but nope,starting a New team full of New People is very Hard rn and not rewarding at all, let say old People want to create a team well they Will probably end up being a top team, i thought walrus was a good try of a New team because of individual skills regardless my thoughts on some player toggling blatantly i think he stopped cuz finally got decent, but walrus was Just a meh team and rubberducks have a bunch dudes that want to be good together so i hope u get better at some point but u definetly need practice and u are not playing basically, ah yeah walrus played a lot in contrast with u guys, between u and walrus i think walrus was superior but not for much and Just individual skill

Good question but nope,starting a New team full of New People is very Hard rn and not rewarding at all, let say old People want to create a team well they Will probably end up being a top team, i thought walrus was a good try of a New team because of individual skills regardless my thoughts on some player toggling blatantly i think he stopped cuz finally got decent, but walrus was Just a meh team and rubberducks have a bunch dudes that want to be good together so i hope u get better at some point but u definetly need practice and u are not playing basically, ah yeah walrus played a lot in contrast with u guys, between u and walrus i think walrus was superior but not for much and Just individual skill

zicuri 4 months ago

Walrus Forever muscle

Opinion?

Why do you think OCN died?

Why do you think Badlion died?

How much do u love dragonpasa?

what is ur interest in economics

opinion

zicuri 4 months ago

por qué no decis rompecranesos

Opinion?

Ny_ 4 months ago

Opinion?

You are a cool, chill, smart guy who cares about doing stuff correctly when u joined the staff team of this I had a little bit of hope but I will guess you still have people above you that don't let you do ur stuff, I always admired your kindness on the badlion event staff team and you made me enjoy that even with stupid people like apemode or soemthing like thta and the other retards so yeah, I miss you and I really want to talk with you more and put some effort on kicking staff team dude please

Staff team being so fking sht the way they picked the staff team was so bias and stupid, their focus wasn't the best I would say it was completely garbage but arcade wasn't a bad concept just lazyness and bad head members were probably the main problems

Hmm probably Archy and gberry just didn't want to host it until having 100 players per day and they wanted to let it die at a decent amount of players and a good legacy, I loved Badlion like I enjoyed it 100000 more than OCN cuz how bad it was, I just think they were late to everything except UHC's

I miss this man I remember him inviting me to a team that turned to be men but I said no because I wanted to play with Rompe (Bad idea because it is hard to get rompe into a serious team) but yeah I love dragon sOOOOOOOOOOOOO much he is kind and chill with me I miss and enjoyed our times talking for hours while pvping or just chatting such an enjoyable person.

I responded today because I wanted to be home and write proper/better x)

what is ur interest in economics

Claf 4 months ago

good and simple question xCLAFx

My university life have been struggling like the only career I maintain without losing any subject is International Relations, I was on Enviromental Engineering and English Philology, but engineering wasn't my focus and I am already a teacher of English so no point, I chose Economics or my interest in Economics are probably being capable of predict or avoid some situations on my business, know how to react by using other people experiences through books and I just enjoy being aware how whats going on with it and politics x)