Forums

Can we make good punishment messages

Ok I'm not the best at making punishment messages, but can we keep things grammatically consistent and not the length of an essay. Things like Ban evasion or Team Grief - TNT shouldn't have more than 10 variations.

enter image description here

Thank you, like and share this please. We need punishment messages to be clear and concise to improve new player experience and make the moderation team appear more organized.

Yes consistency isn’t of the highest regard, but simple to explain rules such as rule E1 don’t need variations such as Cheating, Hacks, Hacking, Illegal client modification, unfair advantage. It’s such a simple fix that’ll relieve the eyes of those who look at punishments. If your argument for that is “but it still works” then look at the punishments that are unnecessarily long and far beyond sufficiently specific. If a punishment message is only to “get a point across” then that’s far too extra.

(I’m typing this half asleep on a phone I hope you can understand what I’m saying)

Ok but consider this: clean slate with the purchase of token boxes 49.99 USD or higher