The Marketing Team and I are happy to announce a design competition for upcoming Stratus merch! In addition to some of the basic logo designs we're making, we're hoping you, the community, can help us out with a variety of other designs. If your design is well liked by both the community and marketing team, it will be produced into a shirt, hat, etc. that anyone can buy!

Rules:
1. Make sure your content follows preexisting Stratus rules and is appropriate. Make sure it's appropriate enough if your grandma was to show up when you're wearing Stratus swag.

Judging & Prizes:
The competition will be judged by the community and the staff team. The winner(s) design(s) will be made into t-shirts or other apparel on the Stratus webstore. Merch with the regular logos and designs will be available then too. 1st place will receive a trophy, the Nimbus rank and the apparel they designed for free.

Submissions:
All submissions need to be in before August 12th at noon (12pm) EDT
Multiple Submissions allowed but as different forms.
Note: Shirts can only have one image on the front and/or one on the back. Make sure all images and designs are high resolution with a transparent background.

Here is the Presskit with the logos to edit

Submit your designs with the form below: https://goo.gl/forms/IGdo1KRDtVEuqRvL2

Disclaimers: The Stratus Staff team is subject to add/remove designs entered to this competition from the webstore without contacting the designer. Once a design is submitted, the Stratus Staff team is at liberty to use and/or modify the design for any future products or any other uses. The designer will not receive any revenue from the sale of any products with a design that they have submitted.

And that's it! Good luck to all the designers and we hope to see some amazing designs!

i hope you realize only 2 people will buy the merch one of them would be me

ItsCal
ItsCal Tournament Winner

fix sprint

u should make a shirt for the next tourney winners af

and make my nimbus rank visible

i hope you realize only 2 people will buy the merch one of them would be me

adamchenblast23 28 days ago

just kidding

and make my nimbus rank visible

weaboo511 28 days ago

Your rank is visible on the website :D

no puedo reirme mas porque no tengo tiempo

since when did stratus have a marketing team

fine ill do it when i actually have time i'll just ask my kids that im counseling who love minecraft to do it

ill also ask olivia to do this with me so we're gonna win. you guys dont even have to try bye

ill also ask olivia to do this with me so we're gonna win. you guys dont even have to try bye

aelous 28 days ago

zbjzhvbhbhd im YELLING

zbjzhvbhbhd im YELLING

rictusempra 28 days ago

we will ok we just need ONE day to facetime for a few hours

collab with supreme incoming

Travelling in a fried-out Kombi On a hippie trail, head full of zombie I met a strange lady, she made me nervous She took me in and gave me breakfast And she said:

"Do you come from a land down under Where women glow and men plunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder You better run, you better take cover."

fine ill do it when i actually have time i'll just ask my kids that im counseling who love minecraft to do it

aelous 28 days ago

ok

collab with supreme incoming

Travelling in a fried-out Kombi On a hippie trail, head full of zombie I met a strange lady, she made me nervous She took me in and gave me breakfast And she said:

"Do you come from a land down under Where women glow and men plunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder You better run, you better take cover."

auze 28 days ago

35|<3717