Forums

ama

fully expecting a solid 2 replies but go ahead av got nothing better to do with my life

opinions?

is grim ever going to be back?

fav ocn teams?

are you going to continue playing mc?

HELLO LEGOCHE

opinion????????

biggest regret playing this game??????

would you ever come back to play competitively?????

never properly spoke to you but you seemed like a decent mineman

all down to banjo, half of grim have completely quit but banjo could remake the team to be better than it was i think

favourite team i played in was Grim because it was the best team i played in and i learnt a whole new position so it was fun.

i really don’t know. i’m only active now because it’s summer, i wouldn’t rule out playing again though but i’ve not got enough time to sweat it out like i used to do

HELLO SPOOKS

honestly i think you’ve grown up so much playing this game. i think it’s both hilarious and inspiring that you went from being the biggest meme on avicus to a respectable player... i hate to brag but i feel you maybe wouldn’t be as good as you are today without me giving u a chance in apollo BUT u always had the will to learn and keep trying so u maybe could’ve been good anyway. in apollo we had the most in common due to being same age/both british/both having similar skill level but i never got to play with you when you were at your best skill level tbh. think you’ve come a long way though anyway and we should speak some time PAL

i definitely regret never winning anything with apollo. after T1 i felt i was wasted in the team (during this time i was the best player in the team i think) because budah left for bad company i considered leaving for a better team too. i think apollo was never a competitive team while i was leading but rather a friend group with a few good players and a few bad ones, which isn’t a bad thing but we’d have won more if we had better players.

i do really miss it and would consider playing but i don’t have as much time to play as before which may be an issue

before we knew each other years ago on avicus i used to fanboy u lol, i targeted u all the time on public lol. when apollo formed we’d never properly spoke on ts but u were always in the shit teams and tbh u weren’t good at anything apart from offending. i remember i started disliking u though after a 1v1 on kohi when i played on an alt and i completely destroyed you, and you proceeded to say something horrible, can’t remember what it was btw.

when pizza added u to apollo trials i was fucking fuming because of this. idk how you properly joined the team but at this point i didn’t really like you either. i really don’t remember when we started talking but you started to get good during t2 but i remember your coms were so shit and it annoyed me and budah at the time lol. i finally saw u as a valuable player during the league when i pretty much was the main leader of the team.

you’ve grown up so much since i first met you and you are very good at this game. how you were never in a top team shocks me tbh. you’re much smarter than people thought aswell, you learnt a whole new language playing minecraft which is very impressive. you were always there to help me and probably still are today if i needed u

Hi Lego,

Where do you see yourself at in 5 years?

How is college going and what are you studying exactly?

Opinion?