Forums

latiku3

haha time to follow the classic ama trend and make myself seem important for a day or so

it's my birthday let's talk

i joined ocn somewhere around march of 2013, though i didnt start playing consistently until aug that year

3rd player to 100k kills

formerly #1 playtime (not an achievement i really wanted)
2 time finals mvp (is joke)

first ocn tourney was roth

i was a member of: resilience (my boys wadeflash03, divinewolv, mexiboy98 and the au nerds), ambush (god bless without regret, i is john and especially matsuzen :), impact (for like a week then i tried to give my spot to winnerizor haha, sorry it didnt work andrew), divinum hexis (floppehfeesh was a sweetheart for giving a home to myself and the boys - including redbb and leap), oklahomies/dopamine (I single handedly won house of cores, you all fucking know it) and of course leader(not really) of yirang

i havent really been a part of this community for the last two years or so, but hey whats up

currently im just trying to find my place in the world, mostly dealing with mental health and learning/trying to make music.

not everyone is going to have a great opinion of me, but its ok neither do i. dont call me a bitch tho pls

i like basketball a lot too.

ama? :)

You Are Not Dead Yet Haha U Mad U Long Haired Beach

Opinion On Me If U Can Fi Gure Out Who I Am

korean emily yea i get it.

idk ur kinda weird. ya added me on discord when i had literally never spoken to you before, but youre p cool most the time. not tryna go to jail for talking to 14 year olds tho so we cant talk anymore bye
:((((((((((((

wwwwwwwwwwwww

whys ur sis so annoying :vvv

Been a few years and we spoke uh maybe once or twice but opinion

sup lat

opinion of me while on ocn if any

opinion now

does shaun hate me

also love u brother keep ur head up

Hey if its your birthday i wish you happy birthday

thanks for helping me out with the guitar : - }

wrong guy wrong guy i made a mistake

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey buddy hope you're doing well and happy birthday! I really hope you have a good day.