Forums

AMA - dragonrider455

sup
(if you want a serious answer then just put like (serious) in the question or else im not gonna try to answer that hard)

best rubber duck member

favorite tourney that u played

ever since I came into the team did we get better

did u suck with jmb

best rubber duck member

not you

favorite tourney that u played

AoP was pretty fun for me. MyTeam did decent and we all had a fun time playing together during the tournament. Also Eb went ham and that was hilarious. To bad we didn't beat heartclaw on Asc 02.

ever since I came into the team did we get better

yes and no. your coms suck cause you scream all the time into the mic and say random stuff. pvp wise your able to hold ground pretty well. If I didn't think you were good would I have brought you on? Remember I recruited you because I was impressed with your common sense in turf wars that one time.

did u suck with jmb

I mean he didn't ever talk and when he did he sounded like r2d2. Wasn't the best at sword but his bow was okay. yes we did but it wasn't because of him directly (sorry jmb)

I asked around and everyone said it was water so water.

best player on the team? (pvp wise)

who did the best in all of our scrims?

ocal or rockaror choose

do u listen to hip hop

favorite food

do you feel as if u scrimmed more with u during ur holidays we could've done better in the tourney?

can I get my cirro rank

guess that's Chenay, or Rockaror

idk since I was gone for 2 weeks

ocal :))))))))))))))))))) he doesn't cough into his mic

no

you guys just said it was water

ofc

no lol

wtf water not food

opinion?

are you ever going to scrim you seem pretty inactive.

can you change the teams name to the howards in discord?

opinion?

I think you have an undeserved reputation as an annoying person. When I first talked to you all you kept telling me was stuff that made me seem dumb and you seem "cool" or "smart" that had nothing to do with me. I think you follow others too much and need to strike out on your own. Idk why you copy other players names, you should just come up with your own. For mineman skills I think your about average.

are you ever going to scrim you seem pretty inactive.

lol are you dumb

can you change the teams name to the howards in discord?

no its still the rubber ducks and it always will be. plus howard is a duck.