Hello Everyone!

We would first like to clarify the overall determination process regarding the outcome of the finals match between Night Doobers and SK Telecom T1, as well as what went wrong. This can be viewed in an Official Post below.

On behalf of all the event staff, we would like to congratulate Night Doobers on their win of our third tournament: Incrediwools! Congratulations to SK Telecom T1, who placed second, and ConnectionLost, who placed third on their valiant effort.

Without further ado, here are your Incrediwools Champions!

Subir Subir

weaboo511 weaboo511

CincoDeMayo CincoDeMayo

ItsCal ItsCal

Nayya Nayya

GameSense GameSense

Hielos Hielos

ItsLevelz ItsLevelz

_ZkR _ZkR

LOGRO LOGRO

0sey 0sey

zSwagger zSwagger

Deltuh Deltuh

Kenel Kenel

latiku latiku

Ahora Ahora

On behalf of the Stratus Network team, we wish to apologize for the technical issues encountered which exacerbated complex tournament situations. We would also like to greatly encourage you to leave your constructive thoughts in the feedback form below on how we can best improve our tournaments in the future.

Feedback form: https://stratus.network/forums/topics/5b79b0deba159600010037e9

Thanks to all teams and players for participating in Incrediwools!

Regarding the difficulties surrounding the finals match outcome:

After discussing the validity of the finals match, we’ve concluded that the match on Gobi should not have been voided. As result of technical issues on our regular Tournament servers, we were forced to move the finals match to the main network on server Event. This server was planned to be used as a backup in the event that problems with the Tournament servers arose.

However, to use server Event for the tournament, we had to reroute the players through the main lobby. Right before and leading up to the start of the first finals match, the lobby began to periodically crash. The staff team was initially unaware of what was causing the issues, but it was later found that a bot was created that day which was connecting and disconnecting frequently. This put a strain on the lobby and led to a memory leak. Memory leaks have been an issue since OCN, which is why they would automatically restart every day. Since the bot was connecting and disconnecting every 5 - 10 seconds, this expedited the process which made the lobby crash before it had a chance to restart. That being said, the intent of the bot was not malicious.

Because of our use of Event and the issues encountered by the Lobby, there were some issues with staff and team players’ access to the Event server. Premium users have the ability to configure the default server which they can join, bypassing the lobby. Since non-premium players were incapable of setting this on their account, those players were given access to a temporary Content Creator rank to get access to the feature, before the start of the match. Players were also urged to toggle the feature. Consequently, we had given them the ability to join the server regardless of the status of the lobby. For this reason, we cannot classify what happened as a server issue and therefore the match wasn’t void.

finally dudes gg

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FRIENDS!!! metal

Itscal's first tournament sunglasses

Well deserved guois

Nayya
Nayya Tournament Winner

finally dudes ayayay clap

Congrats to all teams +1

WAIT WHERE IS DYEH AND I BRUH WTF BRO I PLAYED AN IMPORTANT ROLE HERE

revolution

Congrats my dudes!!! :)

@Eudaldca except for the fact that I did not have the pre-given rank to join server event because I was not there, I was at church and could not join the server the whole morning until i got home. For the last 20 minutes of the Gobi match I could have joined but only attempted to when help was needed. I did not have the rank and could therefore not join server event. Either way I am not trying to argue for a win because Night Doobers was obviously the better team and I don't fucking care about a rank on a minecraft server. Just wanted to clear something up about a point you made.

@Eudaldca except for the fact that I did not have the pre-given rank to join server event because I was not there, I was at church and could not join the server the whole morning until i got home. For the last 20 minutes of the Gobi match I could have joined but only attempted to when help was needed. I did not have the rank and could therefore not join server event. Either way I am not trying to argue for a win because Night Doobers was obviously the better team and I don't fucking care about a rank on a minecraft server. Just wanted to clear something up about a point you made.

Jaysoff 1 month ago

i guess thats what you get for going to church loser

Congratulationsss !!!!!!!!!(≥ ᵕ ≤)/