This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

Halloween Rotation #17

Our rotations have once again had a major update with the introduction of 48 new and returning maps to replace 39 older maps. As Halloween is coming up, many of the maps have been updated with their chilling counterparts for a limited time. Also, our new lobby has been given a spooky makeover! A summary of these changes are as follows:

• Micro, Mini, Medium, and Mammoth rotation length increased by 2 maps
  • Mega rotation length increased by 4 maps
  • Introduced some cross-over of maps in the Medium, Mega, and Mammoth rotations
    • This means some maps appear in both Mega and Mammoth
  • Replaced various maps with their Halloween counterparts
  • Added a bunch of new maps and community favorites
  • Removed many maps to make room for the above changes

Check out these changes on the server now or by looking at this fancy spreadsheet. Feedback and suggestions on these changes are encouraged, so please leave any comments you have below. If you have any questions as to why a certain map was removed/wasn't removed/was added/wasn't added, please also leave a comment and we'll provide our justification.

Huge thanks to everyone that assisted in curating this new rotation, and we hope that you enjoy these eerie changes.

Thanks,
The Map Development Team jack_o_lantern

good job mitchi but nobody else

Why have you removed Dwyer Hill, Tamblanor RAGE and Canopy?

Yeah same. I do like the new rot but there are only 4 rage maps. not enough for my opinion... Thanks for adding flow, I do really like it!

so is FairyTales2 added I'm assuming

Yeah same. I do like the new rot but there are only 4 rage maps. not enough for my opinion... Thanks for adding flow, I do really like it!

ItsEloz 6 months ago

Yes, I love Flow too.

why did you remove 3 rage maps?

Why have you removed Dwyer Hill, Tamblanor RAGE and Canopy?

fulanit0 6 months ago

Because this is a Halloween rotation update, a lot of maps that otherwise would have remained in rotation had to be removed to make room for the themed maps. There’s also quite a large void in our map selection when it comes to Rage maps that are proven to be suited to the rotation. Because of this we feel that we should only have a portion of them in the rotation at a time. Dwyer Hill, Tamblor RAGE, and Canopy were selected to be removed based on their respective game objectives to either make room for another Rage map of that type, or a similar objective but not Rage.

You will definitely be seeing these maps return in a future rotation update. Don’t worry!

Tamblanor rage is a rly good map but people always leave when its playing idk y :/

ItsEloz 6 months ago

consider that a good thing

rage is actually hot garbage

consider that a good thing

rage is actually hot garbage

auze 6 months ago

Rage is not competitive, which is why people don't see it as fun. Rage gets you the most kills, the most crossmaps etc... it's everything fun in an increased probability. Can you explain in more detail why you don't like rage?

Is Fairy Tales 2 added? I’m just being curious

Rage is not competitive, which is why people don't see it as fun. Rage gets you the most kills, the most crossmaps etc... it's everything fun in an increased probability. Can you explain in more detail why you don't like rage?

Lucaslyoko 6 months ago

literally Ping Vars

literally Ping Vars

auze 6 months ago

I mean if you have 100ms that's literally 0.1 second. I used to play rage with that everyday back in 2015 and it was still playable. Obviously lower ms gives you an advantage, but it's the exact same advantage as in regular PvP.

Tamblanor rage is a rly good map but people always leave when its playing idk y :/

Ruediger_LP 6 months ago

there are many corners where people can hide and kill people

Is Fairy Tales 2 added? I’m just being curious

GITHANOS3 6 months ago

Fairy Tales 2 was not added in this update. However, we will consider it for the next update.

there are many corners where people can hide and kill people

Witmoos 5 months ago

Ik thats rly fun