Forums

[CTW] Desert Palace Remake

After looking at my original desert palace map I decided that it had a lot of problems so I redesigned the map and it is hopefully better now. Thanks for any feedback I appreciate it.

Map Pictures

islands look to small

do you mean the islands between mid and spawn or do you mean all of the islands

Maybe just a little more detail/terrain on the floor like when you come out of spawn, but it looks nice

I think he means the islands between mid and spawn, they're pretty tiny

Yeah, the islands between mid and spawn could be bigger, I agree with the others. If it’s kept that way it seems like the map would be very sky bridge heavy, which might be good or bad depending on other aspects of the map and how you want it to be played

I like that map, but that map looks a little bit like 3 other desert maps. Do you use wordl edit ?

you need to replace the wool that isnt in the wool room with something else, or i could just cross over and pick up a wool block from the floor of the map

I've changed the map to have bigger islands I haven't made the ground in front of spawn have more detail yet but I'll work on that

Here are pictures

Also to respond to captain Silas, yeah I guess it sort of does look like some other desert maps but that was unintentional. And yeah I use world edit

And to respond to legoche, this map is actually for hypixel ctw where you can't pick up colored wools from the map.