I'm so excited! I just sent a couple of questions on the Google Form. Good luck for the rewrite, I know it will be pretty difficult!

traducción al español o un resumen en español?

neeq 5 months ago

van a dejar de usar pgm y van a reescribir todo el plugin de nuevo pq pgm es jodido para programar. pero mapas con 2 objetivos distintos x ej lana y bandera en el mismo mapa (ej ender blast, monu y lana) no van a funcar

traducción al español o un resumen en español?

neeq 5 months ago

Si fueras a una escuela en vez de jugar minecraft podrías entender.

Si fueras a una escuela en vez de jugar minecraft podrías entender.

Dhax 5 months ago

cerra el orto pedazo de discapacitado mental

stAAAayy HonESSt!!!!!!!!!!

noodle

Rest in peace, Ender Blast. You'll be missed.

Nice to see what dev work is happening for stratus

So are maps where you get points for controlling a hill, getting kills, or scoreboxes impossible now?

Gracias Black. I waiting forward to see whats gonna exactly happend!

I love that you're still working on keeping things fresh with PGM. Good luck with the rewrite.

Also I think you can steer clear of any valid comparison with the Hampton Disaster by simply not trying to replace PGM overnight with something that a junior developer threw together in 2 weeks. Hopefully that shouldn't be too hard. stuck_out_tongue

I love that you're still working on keeping things fresh with PGM. Good luck with the rewrite.

Also I think you can steer clear of any valid comparison with the Hampton Disaster by simply not trying to replace PGM overnight with something that a junior developer threw together in 2 weeks. Hopefully that shouldn't be too hard. stuck_out_tongue

Martin 5 months ago

Martin! :PogChamp:

Will it be open source? And wil ctw be compatible with dtc/dtm? And also will 4team dtc/m maps be possible? And are filters gonna vanish completely?

I’m slightly disappointed that a huge portion of the versatility for PGM game modes will be removed. The tools provided allowed for, although “hacky”, a variety of gamemodes, even advents of new ones, a reason why I was so attatched to XML and mapmaking in the first place. I agree on removing some modules, but pickups, lanes, beacons, maybe lootables and conditionals are the only modules I see fit to remove due to their scarce usage and how some can be recreated with already existing functions.

rewriting the xml shouldn't be hard to automate right?