hello I am Deltuh/DeltaDragon222 ask me anything the only things I request is that if you ask me for an opinion ask at least one other good question too and I have dyslexia so you know expect bad english

opinion

opinion on me as a player

Did you guys expect to win this tournament before teams like men and aura showed up?

Opinion as person/player

Dream job? Is it realistic? If not what's your realistic dream job?

opinion

best team you played with and why (either in level or experience)

best tournament you played and why

Opinion as a person and a player

Bro you clipped me in your ready for xd

If you make a million dollars one day will you help minecraft comp

Opinion as a person and a player

Bro you clipped me in your ready for xd

If you make a million dollars one day will you help minecraft comp

ROCKAROR 29 days ago

smart decision on spending on comp instead of girlfriends

favorite cristian moment

favorite map in mine craft

favorite team to scrim

opinion

opinion on me as a player

Did you guys expect to win this tournament before teams like men and aura showed up?

idioticKOREAN 29 days ago

I don't know you well enough to say much but what I do know is that you are kinda loud but otherwise you seem like an alright guy

As a player I think you are someone with a lot of potential you are good at pvp considering the setup you have but you really should consider getting a better setup your setup handcaps you mechically. i guess to say it in short i think you have potential but you still have a way to go

I did expect to win this tournament before aura and men started playing after both of them started playing I figured it would be a toss up between the 3 of us especially with us not having weaboo511

• opinion
  • opinion on me as a player
  • favorite gamemode and why?

Opinion as person/player

Dream job? Is it realistic? If not what's your realistic dream job?

lach 29 days ago

As a person I liked playing with you on eclipse havent talk to you a ton since but I thought you were a chill dude then

As a player I think you are basically the architypical reddit UHC player in terms of skill set, well rounded but unexceptional, jack off all traits master of none i think with ocn gamemodes your decision making/in game IQ holds you back though as it does for a lot of people from other communities

a dream job is any job in which i make enough money so quickly i can afford to not have a job after a very short amount of time which is not realistic at all, as for a realistic dream job im not really sure, something with computers that makes good money i think

opinion

best team you played with and why (either in level or experience)

best tournament you played and why

tomqss 29 days ago

as a person - I like you tom your a really fun guy to talk to about fun meme stuff and more serious topics, i think you have interesting perspective on a lot of things i really enjoyed playing with you on team allah and yirang as a player - i think you are pretty good with bow and not good with sword but you are a good defender however i think you can choke sometimes

my favorite team to play with and my favorite tournament to play was the last badlion ctf tournament with ELCH, ELCH was this team of people that didnt really know each other thrown together at the last minute but everything just worked out really well we did so well for only having 3 days to scrim and i really liked playing with the people on the team overall it was a really fun tournament to play with a great group of people

Hiya Delta,

How's RIT have you met Strange and Reshif yet?

As someone who I'm pretty sure is well-versed in computer architecture do you have any resources that you've used to gain that knowledge?

How much longer can you see yourself still playing competitive minecraft and do you think stratus has any chance of revitalizing the competitive scene with their dwindling playerbase?

What's your opinion on hypixel dipping their toes into competitive now that they've opened the doors to their new bedwars tournament?

You're probably one of the oldest players I know who still plays, wish I could've played more tournaments with you. Glad to see you still enjoying it while it lasts.

Hello Delta,

What is your opinion on me?

Would you consider Minecraft a viable competitive career path?

What keeps you from quitting?

opinion on the greatest eu of all time

opinion on goat and your mom

opinion on retards unbanning caerry

opinion on the greatest eu of all time

opinion on goat and your mom

opinion on retards unbanning caerry

DaGoldBrick 29 days ago

the goat is me

whats ur major?

opinion :)

opinion

favorite adamchen moment

Antnecb 29 days ago

ant ur a interesting person you are funny and i like hanging out with you i can relate to you in some odd ways like ur the only other person i know who hangs out in discord while driving i dont really have too much to say because everything else i think is pretty straight forward and i think you already know basically anything else i can say here

uhhh i dont know adam that well so i would have to say the "flame them matt flame them" thing from badlion or that really old video of adam clicking on the broken mouse