Hey Pica!

DosDeMayo or thedragon455?

Do you prefer speaking English or French?

In your opinion, do you think French Toast is good?

Do you think you'll continue playing for Rubber Ducks?

Opinion?

p.s. still can't believe you were leader of eclipse

cheers dude, from yours truly

dosdemayo

pica

favorite tournament played

favorite duck member

favorite walrus member

thanks for Alto mate I owe u rocks girlfriend

onion

opinion

did you know that there are more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky

your a best moderation of grammar correct

JapaneseSquid 22 days ago

Sourcrout

Don't know you too well yet, but you've seemed like a fun friendly person, and really you're 100 because you're on the event staff which is 100 best staff branch;-)

Huh nice

:eudaldca: :stu:

boop. Hoi Pica. I have never asked anythin on an ama before, but here i am qwq.

• Were you able to delete medievo.iml?
  • How much do you like centralized stuff?
  • Wut's your favourite color?
  • Wut's your favourite drink?
  • Do you have any pets? owo
  • opinion if any <.<
BGMP 21 days ago

No it's still in my files hue

I love centralized stuff but only if it's decentralized

purple, but cyan/turquoise and orange go hella well together

h2o but dr Pepper > any tonic drink

I have a shiba :') She's a living doge it's pretty incredible not even joking. Here's a pic of her, she the cutest.

enter image description here

Bgm you're super fun to be around and you've been so helpful in helping me to get up and running on Bukkit/Git fundamentals. You put up with my ignorance and are wiling to walk me through all kinds of tutorials, which I am very thankful for. Your knowledge of programming for your age is fairly advanced I'd say which is awesome, and yes, you're certainly ready for college ;) Pvp wise I remember playing against you in a scrim once and you were pretty decent! Here's to EM and getting to keep working on that project with you.

Hey Pica!

DosDeMayo or thedragon455?

Do you prefer speaking English or French?

In your opinion, do you think French Toast is good?

Do you think you'll continue playing for Rubber Ducks?

Opinion?

p.s. still can't believe you were leader of eclipse

cheers dude, from yours truly

dosdemayo

DosDeMayo 20 days ago

Dos :3

Huh well I've been speaking pretty much nothing but English for the past year and a half since I go to school here, and that has a toll on the language, even though I'm a native French speaker. I've found that what comes more naturally now if I'm pressured with a quick response is definitely English, which I'm actually kinda frustrated about. If I spent a couple of weeks in France it would all come rushing back I'm sure.

French toast is pretty good with maple syrup

Rip :/ Yeah I'm a bit concerned that mc has been gaining on my school work / life lately, so I'm fixing that. Hope to still hang out with the duckies in the future though.

You're really fun to be around in vc and in-game. Your pvp is pretty darn good and you're definitely one of the best Duckies in terms of skill. I distinctly remember just you and Lucas working so well with one another on Scrap mettle during a tm match, holding midd and swapping out for one another. I also appreciate that you're respectful of others and never toxic, while knowing how to have a good time. Good vibes, good pvp. Keep carrying the team Dos muscle

Yeah eclipse was a while ago, I was never actually part of the eclipse that folks knows of today but I'm super glad it got to that stage!

pica

favorite tournament played

favorite duck member

favorite walrus member

thanks for Alto mate I owe u rocks girlfriend

idioticKOREAN 15 days ago

FMC, also most recent. Hadn't played in a ton like I said

Probably Phantom/cookie/bluedu

You're pretty fun ngl;) I appreciate Rock's engagement and seriousness in matches too. And Tywnic's sword and Decalers' bow are both pretty fire. I've probably missed people. It's been a lot of fun subbing for Walrus in the past!

Sure thing bud :)