I've been playing OCN gamemodes competitively since Guardians of the Wool, I have been 4.2k in Overwatch and Global in CS :D, ask questions :)!!!!!

I've been on like 3 shit teams and, Polaris in Conquest 2, Magnum Opus, HUGE Wall, UbeR, Shaikru, Pureblox and some other iterations of this team on avicus/Badlion, Rome and men :)

Opinion?

If the next stratus tourney was only going to have one map, what would you want it to be?

Least favourite Overwatch character?

Least favourite public map in the current or past rotations?

DOOM
DOOM Tournament Winner

hey glad we could know your gaming skills and your past teams, very impressive record. You seem very talented.

had some questions for you since you seem like a top tier player in so many games (idk how its possible to be pro in so many games).

any desk marks from your rage fits?

does grinding public even after the tournament keep your skills sharp?

does drinking soda every day and eating pizza with mayo increase your life span?

how much do you deadlift?

hey glad we could know your gaming skills and your past teams, very impressive record. You seem very talented.

had some questions for you since you seem like a top tier player in so many games (idk how its possible to be pro in so many games).

any desk marks from your rage fits?

does grinding public even after the tournament keep your skills sharp?

does drinking soda every day and eating pizza with mayo increase your life span?

how much do you deadlift?

DOOM 25 days ago

Thanks for the compliments I would be happy to answer to you :).

1. Yea my mouse pad has gotten flattened out from my multiple rages in overwatch. a true MADLAD

2. ofc bro ive never been quicker.

3. yea dude the mayo makes me stronger cmonBruh

4. I could lift your whole house kid

DOOM
DOOM Tournament Winner

Thanks for the compliments I would be happy to answer to you :).

1. Yea my mouse pad has gotten flattened out from my multiple rages in overwatch. a true MADLAD

2. ofc bro ive never been quicker.

3. yea dude the mayo makes me stronger cmonBruh

4. I could lift your whole house kid

PepeLMAO 25 days ago

more questions since you seem to be excited about this.

what is your favorite song to cum to?

why did you say jaysonthrew has long arms? does he play basketball?

opinion on not washing your dick so the cum crust smells like good fish?

you were always known has a level headed and smart player, how did you achieve that rep?

Since we've never rlly spoke before, what do you sound like?

Since you are an OG of MC, what was the best objective you've captured ?

• Favorite OCN memory?

• Anything in particular you would still like to do on Stratus?

• Pineapple on Pizza?

• Why is your name "ButIDK" now?

• Favorite moment from FMC?

• Rate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from 0-10.

DOOM
DOOM Tournament Winner

• Favorite OCN memory?

• Pineapple on Pizza?

Xerocoles 25 days ago
  1. When IAMPHIL invited me to speak to him in discord.

2. Win every tournament and grind the game 24/7 so I can be as good as heirokos.

3. No. I like mayo on pizza.

4. Because people bullied me for being called lordblox5000. So I changed to ButIDK cause my cool friend JarlTL aka JarlVH aka Jarl aka Le maitre du grill said it once.

5. 0, I only eat mayo on pizza or from a jar.

-lordblox5000

opinion

best tournament

favorite adamchen moment

i wanna be tracer

• Favorite OCN memory?

• Pineapple on Pizza?

Xerocoles 25 days ago
  1. Probably scrimming with UbeR, it was really fun cause we played a lot but we werent super tryhardy, we just fkd around and ran at people in scrims it was hilarious. that or winning the last tournament it was kinda cool to win a tourney idk lol

2. if the pvp got fixed then play tournaments, an 8v8 CTW would be sick.

3. When I was on Rome there was like this one day where we were talking about tryouts and me and Jarl were saying how some players had issues, like "this guys shit at sword but IDK" cause my name was some shit meme at the time ginie convinced me to change it

4. Probably the Aura game, was the most competitive match but we didnt put our 100% in it, I think the only game we tried our best was the grand finals first 2 games

5. ive never eaten those ofc a 0

1. When IAMPHIL invited me to speak to him in discord.

2. Win every tournament and grind the game 24/7 so I can be as good as heirokos.

3. No. I like mayo on pizza.

4. Because people bullied me for being called lordblox5000. So I changed to ButIDK cause my cool friend JarlTL aka JarlVH aka Jarl aka Le maitre du grill said it once.

5. 0, I only eat mayo on pizza or from a jar.

-lordblox5000

DOOM 25 days ago

Thanks for the feedback DOOM, happy to see you around 100 :D!

hola stop playing this porfavor

-play league u shit -never asked this before and now both teams are dead, how did u feel when puni won uber in tloa XDDD -dream team (10v10 roster) -idc i asked u in your last ama but opinion jeje

hope everything is going good for you stupid rat

Opinion?

R u black?

How old r u

Opinion?

If the next stratus tourney was only going to have one map, what would you want it to be?

Least favourite Overwatch character?

Least favourite public map in the current or past rotations?

Sharkskill 25 days ago
  1. Hi Shark, I think that you are a nice guy but you are pretty annoying unintentionally like maybe it sounds dumb but like the whole parkour stuff can get really annoying when we are trying to scrim seriously and stuff even though you make think its important. I never saw your name before playing this tournament so I was surprised to see you are as good as you are.

In terms of melee you are good, at least on stratus. You seem to have a good understanding of the knockback despite how fucked it is. You seem to be a pretty competent player but you get caught out of position a lot more than you should, in a way you are lucky that our roster was so solid overall because you died a few times at possibly game changing moments when you pushed alone xD.

I find it weird but I guess its kind of cool how you want to try to find your own ways to improve and play, like doing all that solo offense stuff, but I do think you did it a bit too often, if anything I do think it's partly due to the lack of competition that it worked so well, but it's pretty funny that it did.

Not sure about how good you are at bow but since you play loads I guess you can't be too bad at it.

If there's anything you need to learn its that you sometimes fuck up with positioning and sometimes do stuff without thinking and it can fuck up a situation for the team.

1. Some map which is rotation based like Limbo 2 so it's not super stale, preferably would be more than 1 map tho LOOOOOOOL.

2. a combination of Brig, Doom and Sombra, all are gamebreakingly stupid designs and cancer to play against, cant wait till nerfs :)

3. idk but a lot of the maps suck balls like Fracture DTM :)

I've been playing OCN gamemodes competitively since Goblet of Gamemodes, I have been 4.2k in Overwatch and Global in CS :D, ask questions :)!!!!! ?

I've been on like 3 shit teams and, Polaris in Conquest 2, Magnum Opus, HUGE Wall, UbeR, Shaikru, Pureblox and some other iterations of this team on avicus/Badlion, Rome and men :) ?

I've been playing OCN gamemodes competitively since Goblet of Gamemodes, I have been 4.2k in Overwatch and Global in CS :D, ask questions :)!!!!! ?

I've been on like 3 shit teams and, Polaris in Conquest 2, Magnum Opus, HUGE Wall, UbeR, Shaikru, Pureblox and some other iterations of this team on avicus/Badlion, Rome and men :) ?

dragonpasa 25 days ago

scrim?

sup lordblox

opinion as a player????

grats on winning the tourney

have you ever won an ultrahardcore game?

favorite moment of the tournament with men

opinion on HUGE wall

Congrats on winning the tourney!

opninoin

sup lordblox

Chicken Sandwich or Veggie Stir Fry?

If there's something you actually like about Stratus, what is it?

How's Overwatch treating you?

Opinion on the best EU bcz

Opinion

hi lord

opinions?

how was men created?

why did you call your team men?

fav food?

what keeps you stronger in mc?

what mouse you have?

do you think bait has rat ppl?