Forums

AMA Lord/ButIDK :D

I've been playing OCN gamemodes competitively since Guardians of the Wool, I have been 4.2k in Overwatch and Global in CS :D, ask questions :)!!!!!

I've been on like 3 shit teams and, Polaris in Conquest 2, Magnum Opus, HUGE Wall, UbeR, Shaikru, Pureblox and some other iterations of this team on avicus/Badlion, Rome and men :)

Opinion?

If the next stratus tourney was only going to have one map, what would you want it to be?

Least favourite Overwatch character?

Least favourite public map in the current or past rotations?

hey glad we could know your gaming skills and your past teams, very impressive record. You seem very talented.

had some questions for you since you seem like a top tier player in so many games (idk how its possible to be pro in so many games).

any desk marks from your rage fits?

does grinding public even after the tournament keep your skills sharp?

does drinking soda every day and eating pizza with mayo increase your life span?

how much do you deadlift?

Thanks for the compliments I would be happy to answer to you :).

1. Yea my mouse pad has gotten flattened out from my multiple rages in overwatch. a true MADLAD

1. ofc bro ive never been quicker.

1. yea dude the mayo makes me stronger cmonBruh

1. I could lift your whole house kid

more questions since you seem to be excited about this.

what is your favorite song to cum to?

why did you say jaysonthrew has long arms? does he play basketball?

opinion on not washing your dick so the cum crust smells like good fish?

you were always known has a level headed and smart player, how did you achieve that rep?

Since we've never rlly spoke before, what do you sound like?

Since you are an OG of MC, what was the best objective you've captured ?

• Favorite OCN memory?

• Anything in particular you would still like to do on Stratus?

• Pineapple on Pizza?

• Why is your name "ButIDK" now?

• Favorite moment from FMC?

• Rate Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from 0-10.

1. When IAMPHIL invited me to speak to him in discord.

1. Win every tournament and grind the game 24/7 so I can be as good as heirokos.

1. No. I like mayo on pizza.

1. Because people bullied me for being called lordblox5000. So I changed to ButIDK cause my cool friend JarlTL aka JarlVH aka Jarl aka Le maitre du grill said it once.

1. 0, I only eat mayo on pizza or from a jar.

-lordblox5000

opinion

best tournament

favorite adamchen moment

i wanna be tracer

1. Probably scrimming with UbeR, it was really fun cause we played a lot but we werent super tryhardy, we just fkd around and ran at people in scrims it was hilarious. that or winning the last tournament it was kinda cool to win a tourney idk lol

1. if the pvp got fixed then play tournaments, an 8v8 CTW would be sick.

1. When I was on Rome there was like this one day where we were talking about tryouts and me and Jarl were saying how some players had issues, like "this guys shit at sword but IDK" cause my name was some shit meme at the time ginie convinced me to change it

1. Probably the Aura game, was the most competitive match but we didnt put our 100% in it, I think the only game we tried our best was the grand finals first 2 games

1. ive never eaten those ofc a 0

Thanks for the feedback DOOM, happy to see you around :100: :D!