Opinion?

Wh3p 23 days ago

Assuming you are wh3p, on UbeR it seemed you were like a fanboy of heims/dan/armando or something idk, trying to copy them or something. I don't really know you but I think you are an ok person.

opinion if any (as a player/pvper).

best pvper on stratus?

smartest person on stratus and why

who did you look up to on overcast?

most overrated player on stratus?

do you think youre toxic?

holy shit its lordblox

ROCKAROR 25 days ago

To add onto part of the "overrated" part or whatever, to add onto that I think Aura probably were 1st or 2nd in terms of like mechanical skill overall probably. Like as pvpers on average they had a very good pvper roster, I think they were let down by their shotcaller or something along those lines. They played a style that didn't really fit their players.

DOOM
DOOM Tournament Winner

thoughts on walrus

idioticKOREAN 9 days ago

I think walrus is the new pureblox. Made of new players that sucks at the start but will be top 3 by the end - lordblox

I think walrus is the new pureblox. Made of new players that sucks at the start but will be top 3 by the end - lordblox

DOOM 9 days ago

thanks lordblox for great positive feedback on the almighty fat animal team.

sup lordy hit me with a minecraft opinion

what game should i get into

frickin opinion as a person?

frickin opinion as a player?

favourite minecraft team?

opinions on the ol' avicus?

opinion rat

L3rry 23 days ago

Sup Armando :D. When I played with you in UbeR and Shaikru I thought you were a really cool dude, always having fun playing in scrims and stuff. I remember like during Shaikru you were really willing to listen to me in scrims and stuff and it made it a lot easier to deal with a team of mostly newer (like poleo?) Spanish players to actually being on a good team. I think as a player you aren't super smart, like in UbeR it kind of felt like you were a copy of heims almost but worse at kind of everything. I feel at this point you are just going for plays and pvp in scrims and tourneys and not actually thinking about the best way to win, or you don't know how to. I would say for a while you have been one of the best pvpers outside of the teams ive been on, like during Badlion I thought you were easily one of the best pvpers we played against in scrims, better than most NA teams and whatever, but I think your brain really holds you back in game and your bow. I think you probably have more to learn than you think.

hi sir,

• opinion on my team

• what do you think was the main reason or the main factors that made your team 'men' win last tm

• opinion on me, i dont expect u to have a recent one but im curious to know what was ur opinion on me these last years, btw feel free to say something about now if u know something

um

opinion on inloc

explain why bulldogs was the best team you have ever played on and could have become an esports dynasty, potentially going on to dominate both the hearthstone scene and the wii sports market for decades to come

do you think the frigid climate mattato grew up in affected his later path as one of the most aggressive defenders to ever do it

would you consider your talents as a minecraft player to be god-given, or do you think they were more likely given to you by allah, or even buddha

Rockyyyyy 22 days ago

"I think hes a horrible player and should be kicked from walrus" -lordblox
"I agree with this, the only issue was that i was 10 years old during this time, so I wouldn't have been able to play on a more competitive level" -lordblox
"Snow Mexican are more likely to hide in their minecraft wall defenses so I have to disagree with you on that" -lordblox
"I basically learned to become good after losing to adamchen 4 times, deciding to watch all his videos to improve, and then beg to join his team to follow under his wing." -lordblox

"I think hes a horrible player and should be kicked from walrus" -lordblox
"I agree with this, the only issue was that i was 10 years old during this time, so I wouldn't have been able to play on a more competitive level" -lordblox
"Snow Mexican are more likely to hide in their minecraft wall defenses so I have to disagree with you on that" -lordblox
"I basically learned to become good after losing to adamchen 4 times, deciding to watch all his videos to improve, and then beg to join his team to follow under his wing." -lordblox

AdamChen 3 days ago

i appreciate the timely response, my liege