This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

Opinion?

Whep 5 months ago

Assuming you are wh3p, on UbeR it seemed you were like a fanboy of heims/dan/armando or something idk, trying to copy them or something. I don't really know you but I think you are an ok person.

opinion if any (as a player/pvper).

best pvper on stratus?

smartest person on stratus and why

who did you look up to on overcast?

most overrated player on stratus?

do you think youre toxic?

holy shit its lordblox

Rockaror 5 months ago

To add onto part of the "overrated" part or whatever, to add onto that I think Aura probably were 1st or 2nd in terms of like mechanical skill overall probably. Like as pvpers on average they had a very good pvper roster, I think they were let down by their shotcaller or something along those lines. They played a style that didn't really fit their players.

thoughts on walrus

headassKOREAN 5 months ago

I think walrus is the new pureblox. Made of new players that sucks at the start but will be top 3 by the end - lordblox

I think walrus is the new pureblox. Made of new players that sucks at the start but will be top 3 by the end - lordblox

DOOM 5 months ago

thanks lordblox for great positive feedback on the almighty fat animal team.

sup lordy hit me with a minecraft opinion

what game should i get into

frickin opinion as a person?

frickin opinion as a player?

favourite minecraft team?

opinions on the ol' avicus?

opinion rat

L3rry 5 months ago

Sup Armando :D. When I played with you in UbeR and Shaikru I thought you were a really cool dude, always having fun playing in scrims and stuff. I remember like during Shaikru you were really willing to listen to me in scrims and stuff and it made it a lot easier to deal with a team of mostly newer (like poleo?) Spanish players to actually being on a good team. I think as a player you aren't super smart, like in UbeR it kind of felt like you were a copy of heims almost but worse at kind of everything. I feel at this point you are just going for plays and pvp in scrims and tourneys and not actually thinking about the best way to win, or you don't know how to. I would say for a while you have been one of the best pvpers outside of the teams ive been on, like during Badlion I thought you were easily one of the best pvpers we played against in scrims, better than most NA teams and whatever, but I think your brain really holds you back in game and your bow. I think you probably have more to learn than you think.

hi sir,

• opinion on my team

• what do you think was the main reason or the main factors that made your team 'men' win last tm

• opinion on me, i dont expect u to have a recent one but im curious to know what was ur opinion on me these last years, btw feel free to say something about now if u know something

um

opinion on inloc

explain why bulldogs was the best team you have ever played on and could have become an esports dynasty, potentially going on to dominate both the hearthstone scene and the wii sports market for decades to come

do you think the frigid climate mattato grew up in affected his later path as one of the most aggressive defenders to ever do it

would you consider your talents as a minecraft player to be god-given, or do you think they were more likely given to you by allah, or even buddha

MrDoobieSnack420 5 months ago

"I think hes a horrible player and should be kicked from walrus" -lordblox
"I agree with this, the only issue was that i was 10 years old during this time, so I wouldn't have been able to play on a more competitive level" -lordblox
"Snow Mexican are more likely to hide in their minecraft wall defenses so I have to disagree with you on that" -lordblox
"I basically learned to become good after losing to adamchen 4 times, deciding to watch all his videos to improve, and then beg to join his team to follow under his wing." -lordblox

"I think hes a horrible player and should be kicked from walrus" -lordblox
"I agree with this, the only issue was that i was 10 years old during this time, so I wouldn't have been able to play on a more competitive level" -lordblox
"Snow Mexican are more likely to hide in their minecraft wall defenses so I have to disagree with you on that" -lordblox
"I basically learned to become good after losing to adamchen 4 times, deciding to watch all his videos to improve, and then beg to join his team to follow under his wing." -lordblox

AdamChen 4 months ago

i appreciate the timely response, my liege

Have you considered moving to India?

What’s the most annoying part of stratus PvP?

How did you win the last tournament?

Do you plan on going pro in gaming?

Jexel 5 months ago

No ive never thought of it.

A combination of the knockback and hitreg both being terrible compared to OCN and stuff, but also how very, very incompetent the staff are at catching cheaters. I've only heard how they refuse to catch reach thats below 5-6 blocks and how they are incapable of catching velocity users, zoinks. I genuinely can't believe how I got banned on OCN, I've never cheated on PvP based servers before and they banned me based of probably the worst evidence possible, it srsly pisses me off how they can ban some1 who tried to get good legit and pretty much let all of Fussion run free, while some of their players are STILL CHEATING. Crazy stuff.

Our team was better than the other teams at p much everything during the event idk.

maybe idk lol

The fuck dude the one time I ask you for an opinion and you don't give me.

The one time I ask you how many individuals you've got calling on the dial-up connection you don't reply.

I'm in shambles.

opinion on the greatest eu player in all of history

DaGoldBrick 5 months ago

I've never fought bcz so I don't have much to say.

In all seriousness I think its pretty crazy that you have been as good as you are for so long, probably one of the best pvpers for the past 5 years despite not being at your own peak. I'm not sure how good you are at pot but you are clearly insane at the gamemode, from fighting you I think that I am better at melee but thats also kinda keeping into account the shitshow that ur internet (i really dont know the issue L0L) is especially in nospeed, so when it gets fixed maybe you will just eat everyone in minecraft. I think that you may be too easily tilted kinda, like you play well then you lag then you get mad that you lag then just play like shit type of thing dont really know tbh. I don't really know where to rate you in like OCN gamemodes or anything but i think you are good at them especially for how little you have played them, kinda sucks you only care (not entirely sure about this) for conquest and stuff cause you could probably be insane if you played a lot more in CTW and stuff. epic gamer

How could I improve

opinion

best moment in uber

opinion in bait

top 5 pvp right now and back in badlion

top 5 bow right now and back in badlion

damn son

Wiiki 5 months ago
  1. Sup wiki :). I think as a player you are kind of what the spanish community needs more of, I'm not sure if you have improved since badlion but aside from Flimbi you are pretty much the only spanish player who's bow ive noticed, most of the "good players" from the Spanish community are pvpers and thats it. I think you are a very smart player, good at melee and really good at bow and are solid for your team. In UbeR you were one of my favourite people was always fun to laugh w/ u and the boys.

2. Idk tbh all of UbeR aside from losing tourneys (XD) was fun as fuck, in hindsight it sucks we lost the ways we did we could have done much more. Probably just the long days of scrimming or like before matches we hyping eachother up to pop off.

3. From playing against Bait I think they are pretty much a weaker UbeR, idk if you can see it that way. I feel like its got weaker individuals, like on average a worse team at pvp and decision making but I do think they are good in the sense you guys seem very decisive on your pushes in CTW, a factor that really puts teams ahead of others rn is being cooperative with each other and you guys like to go in and out like a team. I feel you guys will probably demolish all the lower teams by out skilling them individually and also punishing their lack of knowledge (for example team I was subbing 4 yesterday) and just hard snowball to win in 15 min, but vs good teams who know the gamemodes you will probably struggle. I think the biggest show in how u guys are weaker than UbeR is your Conquest gameplay, a lack of smart individual players shows pretty heavily in your Conquest cause you guys seem really weak outside of your comfort zone of playstyle. I think you guys need to get a better average level of players and decision making in like almost everyone probably.

4. I can't be bothered to number them but, Right now, Delta for sure, hes the person I have the most "Losses" to in like 1v1 map/server setups, despite how I intentionally play to practice w tap in them hes pretty clearly the best pvper ive fought and gives me more trouble than others. Anbu right now I think plays pretty similar to how I do, having kinda similar ping and stuff but he "looks" similar to me when he fights but hes quite a lot less consistent right now cause he doesnt play a lot. Lerry is pretty easily the best Spanish pvper/best pvper on Bait. I think myself would be on this list, despite being at IMO my lowest level in like over 2 years I think Im still on here and probably lastly like Ryder/Ninyu he takes little kb and clicks fast o_O.

On Badlion I think I was on there, Heims, Phil/Jarl when they were playing, Heirokos and Mely probably, this list is kind of based on me fighting them, Heims and Phil/Jarl's order can be interchanged but from 1v1ing ppl at the time thats kind who I found hardest/harder to fight, at the time I think Lerry was also really good at pvp.

I feel the tag "best pvper" is kinda dumb in part, at least for gameplay cause in reality you dont always win fights based on your pvp skills, you can use blocks or bow to win fights u usually shouldnt and stuff.

I think AdamChen, dragonpasa, ginie, Heirokos in a unlisted order would be for bow, I never really cared much for bow and never payed enough attention to it to rate people directly, but I would say those 4 are and were in badlion on the top5 list, anyone could have been after them imo idk.

damn son

Idk why I'm doing this but d

opinion now?????

Shaikru or UbeR? Explain or whatever

Did you do better in-game wise during 1.9 OCN (SoC, TLoA, KFC, RG) or 1.7/1.8 OCN? (Conquest II, Conquest, GoTW, RoTH, AoA, Etc.)

Favorite tournament played?

How many tournaments have you won?

Any players you think are underrated on Stratus?