Signups for Into the Gamemodes close in 13 days
This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

who did surgery on a grape

opinion

favorite Bluedu moment

opinion

2nd favorite Bluedu moment

• French Toast, Pancakes, or Waffles

• Have you ever built a moose on Wit's End

• Favorite minecraft moment

• Least favorite vegetable

• Opinion on me if you have one

honest opinion bitch?

ziculete 3 months ago

Zicuri, you bimbo lookin’ ass. The first time I spoke to you, you were high as fuck. I thought you were pretty funny. You invited me to play some more games with you and we gradually became good friends . You're a good friend zicuruni just get a better connection already 4Head

Buw
Buw Tournament Winner

do u still speak to any of the old boys like creep n danikas n that?

Would u rather spend an hour playing stratus or an hour drunk at a club?

opinion?

Do you drink Kool Aid?

Chicken or Kebab?

Are you proud to be a fish gamer?

Opinion?

Zicuri, you bimbo lookin’ ass. The first time I spoke to you, you were high as fuck. I thought you were pretty funny. You invited me to play some more games with you and we gradually became good friends . You're a good friend zicuruni just get a better connection already 4Head

Witmoos 3 months ago

I dont do drugs

opinions?

famboy8xd 3 months ago

You dm a lot of people and try to fit in with everyone, I don't really understand it but it's fine with me. In vc you're chill but I've never really had a convo with you.

opinion

favorite Bluedu moment

koreanTOXIC 3 months ago

Lordblox' doppelgänger. Good at clicking on people. In voice you're alright, the first time I heard you I was deafened but it's way less now.

When bluedu gets a kill and gets excited it sounds like the entire Earth is shaking while world war 3, 4, and 5 are simultaneously taking place

Witmoos?

Real opinion?

Third favorite Bluedu moment?

Witmoos64, Why the number 64?

Are you ever gonna get into competitive Minecraft?

opinion

2nd favorite Bluedu moment

DRAGONRlDER 3 months ago

Cool and friendly dude. I like that you created a team, sticked together with most members and that you don't give a shit what everybody thinks of it.

When bluedu does his scuffed Mickey mouse impression it sounds like he's tripping on helium.

• French Toast, Pancakes, or Waffles

• Have you ever built a moose on Wit's End

• Favorite minecraft moment

• Least favorite vegetable

• Opinion on me if you have one

Xerocoles 3 months ago

Pancakes

No, that map is the bane of my existence.

Playing tournaments with Zenith, playing ocn in general with people from Zenith.

Broccoli

I haven't talked to you much so I can't really give you my opinion. It's awesome that you got a private server that others can use as well.