2nd favorite Bluedu moment

• French Toast, Pancakes, or Waffles

• Have you ever built a moose on Wit's End

• Favorite minecraft moment

• Least favorite vegetable

• Opinion on me if you have one

honest opinion bitch?

zicuri 14 days ago

Zicuri, you bimbo lookin’ ass. The first time I spoke to you, you were high as fuck. I thought you were pretty funny. You invited me to play some more games with you and we gradually became good friends . You're a good friend zicuruni just get a better connection already 4Head

BUW
BUW Tournament Winner

do u still speak to any of the old boys like creep n danikas n that?

Would u rather spend an hour playing stratus or an hour drunk at a club?

opinion?

Do you drink Kool Aid?

Chicken or Kebab?

Are you proud to be a fish gamer?

Opinion?

Zicuri, you bimbo lookin’ ass. The first time I spoke to you, you were high as fuck. I thought you were pretty funny. You invited me to play some more games with you and we gradually became good friends . You're a good friend zicuruni just get a better connection already 4Head

Witmoos 14 days ago

I dont do drugs

opinions?

0hSad_xd 14 days ago

You dm a lot of people and try to fit in with everyone, I don't really understand it but it's fine with me. In vc you're chill but I've never really had a convo with you.

opinion

favorite Bluedu moment

idioticKOREAN 14 days ago

Lordblox' doppelgänger. Good at clicking on people. In voice you're alright, the first time I heard you I was deafened but it's way less now.

When bluedu gets a kill and gets excited it sounds like the entire Earth is shaking while world war 3, 4, and 5 are simultaneously taking place

Witmoos?

Real opinion?

Third favorite Bluedu moment?

Witmoos64, Why the number 64?

Are you ever gonna get into competitive Minecraft?

opinion

2nd favorite Bluedu moment

Duckrider455 14 days ago

Cool and friendly dude. I like that you created a team, sticked together with most members and that you don't give a shit what everybody thinks of it.

When bluedu does his scuffed Mickey mouse impression it sounds like he's tripping on helium.

• French Toast, Pancakes, or Waffles

• Have you ever built a moose on Wit's End

• Favorite minecraft moment

• Least favorite vegetable

• Opinion on me if you have one

Xerocoles 14 days ago

Pancakes

No, that map is the bane of my existence.

Playing tournaments with Zenith, playing ocn in general with people from Zenith.

Broccoli

I haven't talked to you much so I can't really give you my opinion. It's awesome that you got a private server that others can use as well.