opinio

opinio as player

auze 14 days ago

opinio

You have a really nice deep voice and are pretty funny; it was fun playing with you during AOP but you left the ducks so we don't play much anymore :(.

opinio as player

We only played AOP together but you we pretty good (relative to our team), and I trusted you to win your 1v1's. Not sure on specifics like bow or sword

where does your name come from?

fav map?

fav rage map?

opinion

Lucaslyoko 14 days ago

where does your name come from?

I made it in 5th grade if that tells you anything... Basically I like cookies, and "mrcookie" was already taken, and my favorite number is 13, so I stuck the two together.

fav map?

Outback by rockymine because it is the most fun map to defend and the one of the few maps that are fun to try and offend during a long match.

fav rage map?

Either RAGE MAZE or that one blitz rage map that had the jump boost potion in the middle because it was fun to jump up onto the roof and camp :L.

opinion

I think you are a pretty chill guy and fun to be in a channel with. Not sure what your obsession is with long shots but you do you. You're also very good at pvp, and I was excited when you joined the ducks.

opinion?

are you american?

That’s strange I don’t remember you from anywhere except here

How has stratus been suiting you?

Opinion on the Duckies?

Opinion on Walrus?

Beef Taquitos or Chicken Taquitos?

Opinion?

CincoDeMayo 14 days ago

That’s strange I don’t remember you from anywhere except here

Yeah I was not a regular by any means but I defiantly died to you whenever you were online :P.

How has stratus been suiting you?

I've been enjoying it and the competitive scene. I always wanted to get into competitive minecraft after seeing some of the matches and how fun they looked. Stratus is basically the only mc I play now besides a SMP with my friends. I like how close-knit the community is.

Opinion on the Duckies?

I joined the duckies originally because I was new to PGM competitive (I had played some badlion beforehand) and it was an entry-level team. Since I joined, and since its origin as the dragonriders, we have gotten a lot better. Our main issue is that we don't have many long-term players--as in some people we add to the team might play one tournament then leave for another team. But I think now we got a solid roster that is going to stay on the team.

Opinion on Walrus?

Pretty much a good pvp team with no brains. They were created because rockaror took lots of duck players with him and made his own team which made me kinda angry, but now they have their own roster independent from the ducks which has some strong pvpers. (jackjamez carries :P)

Beef Taquitos or Chicken Taquitos?

This is a tough question. On raw taste, gonna have to go with the Beef Taquitos. However, beef often costs an extra $1 than chicken for not much of a flavor-increase. So, if I take the economics into account, I would have to choose the chicken variant.

Opinion?

You are a fun person to be in discord with and fun on the actual server too. I love how you always take off your armor and punch people. I also really enjoyed your past films, and am looking forward to the next production. Your choice of music for your montages is very good. Pvp wise you are one of the best on the server, and a beast on Block Rage.

Opinion? if you have any obviously, im waldillo btw !

how does it feel to be the most underrated player ever

Best rage player?

Favorite map? Favorite gamemode?

If you could organize an event, what would it be?

Hit me with that opinion

Picajoluna 14 days ago

Best rage player?

Best is PhantomOrion and 2nd place is CincoDeMayo

Favorite map? Favorite gamemode?

Outback by rockymine, Payload 100

If you could organize an event, what would it be?

A mega defense/stalemate ctw event

Hit me with that opinion

I think you are the most genuine person on stratus, and I really admire how you try to include everyone and are willing to sit out to let other people play. I fully understand quitting mc, and I hope you find something you love doing for work/major/whatever. PvP wise at first I didn’t think you were that good, but after playing with on ducks, I realized that your are really good. You always get key kills in team fights and can hold your own in 1v1s. Also, your just a fun person to hang around. :)

Just wanted to say sorry to you for being toxic during AOP about your sword use

• Favorite type of cookie?

• Who do you think is the funniest person on Stratus?

• Least favorite color?

• Least favorite fruit?

• Cats or dogs?

• Squirrels or chipmunks?

• What are you most looking forward to in Stratus in the future?

• Favorite band?

• Opinion on Notch because why not

• Opinion on me if you have one

Xerocoles 13 days ago

Favorite type of cookie?

Oatmeal raisin :P

Who do you think is the funniest person on Stratus?

Gitano in his own sort of way

Least favorite color?

Brown

Least favorite fruit?

Honeydew

Cats or dogs?

Dogs

Squirrels or chipmunks?

Chipmunks

What are you most looking forward to in Stratus in the future?

The release of the rewrite and the new competitive features coming

Favorite band?

Right now either disturbed or linkin park

Opinion on Notch because why not

Sellout but I can't blame him. 8 billion is a ton of money.

Opinion on me if you have one

I don't know you super well because you don't have/don't use a mic, but from chat/scrims you are a nice dude. I really appreciate how you let us/others use your private server too. For PVP, you are not the best, but you are ok at getting objectives. If you had more than 15fps, you would be 3x better for sure.

Favorite type of cookie?

Oatmeal raisin :P

Who do you think is the funniest person on Stratus?

Gitano in his own sort of way

Least favorite color?

Brown

Least favorite fruit?

Honeydew

Cats or dogs?

Dogs

Squirrels or chipmunks?

Chipmunks

What are you most looking forward to in Stratus in the future?

The release of the rewrite and the new competitive features coming

Favorite band?

Right now either disturbed or linkin park

Opinion on Notch because why not

Sellout but I can't blame him. 8 billion is a ton of money.

Opinion on me if you have one

I don't know you super well because you don't have/don't use a mic, but from chat/scrims you are a nice dude. I really appreciate how you let us/others use your private server too. For PVP, you are not the best, but you are ok at getting objectives. If you had more than 15fps, you would be 3x better for sure.

mrcookie_13 12 days ago

disappointing

Opinion as a person?

Opinion as a player?

drakos_ 13 days ago

Opinion as a person?

You are a pretty quite person, but a nice person.

Opinion as a player?

Quite the pvper :)

Opinion? Do you remember our Bedwars matches in Badlion :P ?

fulanit0 13 days ago

Opinion?

You are one of the best rushers on the server in my opinion. You are also a good pvper. I haven't really talked to you much to know more.

Do you remember our Bedwars matches in Badlion :P ?

Oh yeah! Bedwars was my favorite ladder on badlion by far. Hypixel kinda has a bedwars thing with the bridge but its against noobs and it is worse :(. I hope some server brings it back.

During Incrediwools, what were some flaws that we had?

Who was the player that surprised you the most during FmC, explain why?

Best 4 players on walrus

Top 5 players (objective players) on stratus

Opinions (player and person)

You play any games other than minecraft?

OCDs 13 days ago

Opinions (player and person)

As a person you are a pretty nice dude, and are good at keeping conversation which I like. I feel like you get too salty about bow-spamming though :P. As a player you are really good, but not as good as you think :).

You play any games other than minecraft?

I play CSGO and have been getting back into chess recently. I also play a tiny amount of rocket league and used to play fortnite a good bit but quit FN last summer.

I get so toxic about bow spam lmao