I started playing OCN mid 2013, from a ChimneySwift11 video. I discovered RAGE on the server and kept playing until it shutdown. I made a couple decent videos but most were hot garbage. When Stratus opened up I was excited but 10 months later I quit to play CS:GO with Jexel and some other people. I came back a month ago with the goal of achieving things I didn’t previously, as well as making Stratus a better network.

Ask away!

When are you going to replace amactus as an admin?

If you could be any type of staff role, what would be your dream position?

What's your favourite song right now? Favourite all-time artist?

How does it feel to be the loser of the initial race to 200 friends competition? laughing

Do you have any hobbies you love to pursue outside of video games?

Why aren’t you playing cs? You’re making me play wingman with jig. Please save me.

Opinion as a person and player

yeah, cs is only cool for like 3 months until you realize the only fun games left are on console. That and minecraft

Top 5 players on walrus and ducks and why

Opinion on korean

Opinion on travis

Opinion on ocal/deltuh

opinions

fav food

anything I can improve on as a leader

ignore rock about me

opinion as a person

opinion as a player

favorite tournament played

favorite album

Sup Baguette Lyoko

Want to star in a movie?

Chicken or Chicken? (Choose wisely)

How does the idea of a rage-only server sound? How would you manage it?

Opinion?

• What are you most looking forward to on Stratus in the future?

• Favorite map on Stratus?

• Favorite vegetable?

• Opinion on me?

When are you going to replace amactus as an admin?

GrassyFields 12 days ago

Probably never

Any opinion on me?

drakos_ 12 days ago

I haven't talked to you that much but you seem like a really good fish gamer. You're really good at RAGE and are proof you don't need 10ms to be good.

If you could be any type of staff role, what would be your dream position?

What's your favourite song right now? Favourite all-time artist?

How does it feel to be the loser of the initial race to 200 friends competition? laughing

Do you have any hobbies you love to pursue outside of video games?

Crazy_ 12 days ago

Probably either Mod or UHC Host

Probably "teen romance" by Lil Peep, and Lil Peep

It's okay because now you're losing haha

I love cooking and plating food. Coming up with new ideas and combinations of flavors are really fun for me. I'm also interested in art, specifically Japanese art.

Why aren’t you playing cs? You’re making me play wingman with jig. Please save me.

Jexel 12 days ago

idk it's hard for me to find a two-game balance, but maybe this weekend

Opinion as a person and player

yeah, cs is only cool for like 3 months until you realize the only fun games left are on console. That and minecraft

Top 5 players on walrus and ducks and why

Opinion on korean

Opinion on travis

Opinion on ocal/deltuh

ROCKAROR 12 days ago

As a player you're really good and Walrus is pretty good, I think you care about kd too much tbh. As a person I couldn't really say, you seem like a chill guy but we've only talked with other people in VC.

Walrus (in no order) Korean Rocky ROCKAROR lach Decalers

Duckies (in no order) mrcookie resry Dos eJewel xCand or MrSonicFan

korean also asked me for opinion so read his

I've never talked to Travis so I don't want to judge him when I don't know him

Deltuh is by far the best player on this network and I don't think anyone person is his direct rival

opinions

fav food

anything I can improve on as a leader

Duckrider455 12 days ago

I feel like you try to underplay how you feel as a defensive mechanism, if you really want or like something, you should be passionate it about it.

That's a hard one, I love sushi (not fake rolls, real nigiri) also takoyaki are also pretty good. Soup dumplings are also delicious.

Try to make custom strats more than just following the meta, it can catch some good teams by suprise if we do it well.

ignore rock about me

opinion as a person

opinion as a player

favorite album

idioticKOREAN 12 days ago

As a person, you remind me of myself when I left a year ago. I was super edgy and toxic just to be toxic, but underneath I was a caring person. I see this in you too, maybe I'm wrong, but from talking to you I seem myself a year ago. By playing with a team on CS I realized how little people like you when all you do is flame them 24/7. There's teasing and toxicity, making sure you're always doing the first.

You're one of the most underrated players on this server, you have really good natural talent and I can see you on a better team (sorry ROCKAROR) if you wanted to be.

Probably Avicus: Battle of Eternity, I played with Team Rocket and I feel like we all had really good chemistry, I like playing for the Ducks but if Team Rocket came back I wouldn't mind playing for them.

ignore rock about me

opinion as a person

opinion as a player

favorite album

idioticKOREAN 12 days ago

As a person, you remind me of myself when I left a year ago. I was super edgy and toxic just to be toxic, but underneath I was a caring person. I see this in you too, maybe I'm wrong, but from talking to you I seem myself a year ago. By playing with a team on CS I realized how little people like you when all you do is flame them 24/7. There's teasing and toxicity, making sure you're always doing the first.

You're one of the most underrated players on this server, you have really good natural talent and I can see you on a better team (sorry ROCKAROR) if you wanted to be.

Probably Avicus: Battle of Eternity, I played with Team Rocket and I feel like we all had really good chemistry, I like playing for the Ducks but if Team Rocket came back I wouldn't mind playing for them.

probably hellboy by lil peep

Sup Baguette Lyoko

Want to star in a movie?

Chicken or Chicken? (Choose wisely)

How does the idea of a rage-only server sound? How would you manage it?

Opinion?

CincoDeMayo 12 days ago

As long as I see the script first

Duck

Rage-only server would be great if Stratus had more than 1000 players. Unfortunately people either have a really bad opinion of rage, hate the maps, or just think they're too competitive to play something fun. With Stratus' currently player base, ~60ish players. I would bring a PUG/Ranked system, and then have a Competitive server and a Casual server. No rage or ffa on competitive, but on casual there would be 10-15% rage as that seems fair.

You're one of my oldest friends in the community and I've known you for a while. You make everyone feel welcome and you never try to exclude people, you're a nutty rage player and I loved playing on Chaos with you. We should make a New Chaos or something like that, just for fun ofc. ;)

• What are you most looking forward to on Stratus in the future?

• Favorite map on Stratus?

• Favorite vegetable?

• Opinion on me?

Xerocoles 12 days ago

UHC being more relevant and more people winning than AdamChen.

For RAGE it would be either Canopy or Wrath Altar (soon in rots), for non-rage I love Midnight Train.

Probably either broccoli rabe or samfire (had it once with butter and it was soooo good).

For a constant 15fps you're literally incredible, I wish you'd take my advice and get LabyMod and a pack so you can get 30fps. I really appreciate you always helping me with bow records since I know that it's probably annoying to do (I'll change Doremi soon) ty for always helping :)