Sup

Last tournament favorite moment?

Opinion?

Favorite video that you've made?

Favorite song atm?

As a person, you remind me of myself when I left a year ago. I was super edgy and toxic just to be toxic, but underneath I was a caring person. I see this in you too, maybe I'm wrong, but from talking to you I seem myself a year ago. By playing with a team on CS I realized how little people like you when all you do is flame them 24/7. There's teasing and toxicity, making sure you're always doing the first.

You're one of the most underrated players on this server, you have really good natural talent and I can see you on a better team (sorry ROCKAROR) if you wanted to be.

Probably Avicus: Battle of Eternity, I played with Team Rocket and I feel like we all had really good chemistry, I like playing for the Ducks but if Team Rocket came back I wouldn't mind playing for them.

Lucaslyoko 12 days ago

yes I was originally on night Doobers but got benched for FmC cause they wanted a friend group so I joined back walrus grin

wasssupppppp how is ny ?

Probably either Mod or UHC Host

Probably "teen romance" by Lil Peep, and Lil Peep

It's okay because now you're losing haha

I love cooking and plating food. Coming up with new ideas and combinations of flavors are really fun for me. I'm also interested in art, specifically Japanese art.

Lucaslyoko 12 days ago

I gave up once BT quadrupled me lol

Sup

Last tournament favorite moment?

Opinion?

Favorite video that you've made?

Favorite song atm?

Bluedu 12 days ago

Hi

Probably the 00:30 comeback against Apollo

You're a really good player especially considering your internet.

Either RAGE Montage 14 or a late UHC Highlights.

Lil Peep - giving girls cocaine

Opinión?

loydeh 12 days ago

I haven't talked to you very much but from fighting you you are very good. :D

wasssupppppp how is ny ?

AggroBox 11 days ago

Amazing, you should come back and we can do meetup part 2.

Any opinions?

Lynchier 11 days ago

I think as a player you're pretty solid, I think in your team you could look for some lesser known players who might be better than your current line up. Also work on synergy, from playing you guys in FMC (i think lol) you didn't really show that much teamwork.

Onion On Me

Favorite Fruit

Onion On Green Grapes

Onion On Me

Favorite Fruit

Onion On Green Grapes

letsdigbooger 5 days ago

loud but cool

lychee or mango

pretty good but purple grapes in japan are god tier