Forums

[KoTH] Zebra

You need to hold the hill 1 minute and 30 seconds (i wanted to make it that you need to get 550 points but i dont know how lol)

map

The spawn kit is really basic you get a stone sword, leather armor, bow and 16 arrows.

For kill reward you get golden apples and the arrows do drop.

Download

XML

ALBUM

feedback is really appreciated post it here or contact me on discord chevy#0942

Looks pretty good, I assume there's a way to get down and up the floors at mid? Could add arrow spawner at the very top of mid. Also maybe some lamp posts on the side of the roads for a little more detail, it's perfectly set up so that you could add them in. Also the name is a bit mis-leading imo. Also maybe some more detail on the floor directly outside the spawn buildings, that's a bit bland. I suppose it could be a problem with one team holding the hill for ages/forever. I think most games could just be 90-0 sweep if 1:30 is the limit. I personally like the map though.

Thanks for the feedback <3

So theres 3 floors at mid. Yes you can get down and up from floor 2 and 3, As floor 1 is the one where the point is you cannot access the upper floors.

I'd like to add an arrow spawner but then it would be too easy to bow spam that way of getting to mid (i would have to add more ways to get on it.

If I add more stuff pvp would get just too bad.

I cant name that well ;-; i just ussed the first thing that came into my mind

Yep I'll add more stuff there

That problem could be solved by the addition of the other two floors as you can easily bow enemies at the point

You gotta hold the point for 1:30 if another team gets the point it will have to hold it for few more seconds thats why i wanted to make it points instead of time but i dont know how :c

once again thanks ~

La verdad es que te mereces el rango "Creador de mapas op", sigue asi compañero, que nadie te impida poder seguir creando mapas para este tremendo servidor!!!!!!!!

PD: Te quiero.

te agradezco wapo. ojala pudiera conseguir algo asi xd jamas.

yo te quiero mas

Here's an updated XML with a score limit rather than needing to hold the hill a minute and a half (like you wanted). There's a couple of things I wanted to briefly mention after taking a look at the map:

First off, not a ton of cover, the lanes around the center are flat with few options for cover. It seems really easy to bow down the enemy team from that top mid point. It also seems simple to spawn kill, there's not a ton preventing the enemy team from rushing up to the other team's spawn or shooting them from the high ground. (I know there's resistance / instant health in the spawn load-out, but it still feels limited with just that alone).

The tower at mid seems a little clunky / crowded. It almost seems too simple to jump from the top to the hill at the bottom, or to simply bow spam from the second floor with little to no easy form of retaliation from the team below. I'd recommend reworking it in some way. Maybe bring the spawners from the sides to the top floor? The arrow spawners are really close to the edge of the map as is, you may want to look into moving them or tweaking the area surrounding them so players won't die if they get shot backwards 1-2 blocks.

Lastly, if the hill is uncontested, at 550 points the game will last for just over 9 minutes. It may be better to lower the limit to something around 300-350, considering the hill will probably pass between both teams throughout the map and therefore increasing the time it takes for the match to end.

https://gist.github.com/CrazyisCreeps/d9d4eb93d075fea0407f278b1e97841c

thanks but it's been a month and i didnt get a response so who cares about this map now