Forums

AMA NauticalYouth

Hello friends, I've returned from the dead. I joined overcast in November of 2012, and was a moderator for about 3 1/2 years. I made many friends during my stay, and it was a fun time. 90% of you probably have no idea who I am, but I'll answer any questions anyone may have :)

Welcome back, i remember seeing you on dopas roster but did you ever play for them or nah?

What do you do in life

Sup!

Favourite memories from Nostalgia?

Did you play any tournies with Dopa/Team Grief other than RoTH?

Do you play any other games?

Any clue what Granta is up to?

Seeya round

Hi! I filled in a few times for other players. I honestly can't remember the name of the tournament I played in it's been so long. I remember playing in a DTC tournament, as well as a rotating game mode one.
I graduated college in the spring of this year with a useless fine arts degree, opened an etsy shop to sell art pieces. I currently work part time at a car wash where I freeze my ass off outside in 4 degree weather during the winter, and get a sunburn everyday in the summer l o l.

Hello!

Favorite memories from Nostalgia were probably the regulars that played on the server, the maps we all played over and over and over, as well as 3 hour games of RFV.

I think I played in the house of cores tournament, but I can't remember the name of it.

Currently I'm an Overwatch addict, and still play League here and there. I want to get into twitch streaming so I may branch out to some other games, and maybe even stream playing on this server :)

I don't want to give away too much about Grant because it isn't my place, but he is doing very well job wise. We talk a couple times a week!

tell me why i was your favourite eboy and how heartbroken u were that we didnt talk more

My heart hurts that we didn't talk more and you were always secretly my favorite eboy ^-^

Daaaaaaang never thought I'd see this name on the forums

How are ya doing

If you could go on a vacation to any place right now where would it be (I bet I already know 😏)

Last but definitely not least, opinion :)

u know i had a sneaking suspicion

apply for mod i remmebr you