Forums

zalous/korean ama

ask me things I'm from badlion, joined MC in 2017 and I use Q for my right mouse button

46th ama too btw shut up fulanit0

hi korean!!!!!!

opinion

what is your all-time favorite show?

best movie on netflix?

do you split your oreos in half before you eat them?

WHY do you use Q as your right click?

onion on me

vhat is Life Like As Ultimate Dick Rider 😄

So Much Gang. Lol

hi korean!!!!!! - sup britney

opinion - I think your nice and alright at the game. Whenever I'm in VC with you and a few others, we tend to get toxic to each other tho so IDK. Besides that your an alright staff member and hopefully your not a fan girl of rockaror because of capitalization

what is your all-time favorite show? - ATM it's Criminal Minds, I love crime and shows related to it, ye.

best movie on netflix? - don't have Netflix lol I'm broke

do you split your oreos in half before you eat them? - no I don't, my brother does tho it's weird

WHY do you use Q as your right click? -
long story but about 1-2 months into me playing the game I never used right click for some reason and after I configured that I had no RMB, I had to choose a key to right click with so I chose Q since it was a key really close to WASD. It's also one of the very sole reasons of why my setup is trash

onion on me - Your a cool person I guess but you take things a bit too far when you bring stuff up from social media for some reason it's kinda embarrassing to know that someone would say retarded shit from my retarded Twitter. Other than that your funny in ways and I admire that you piss Paco and Travis off with what gender you are so yeah

vhat is Life Like As Ultimate Dick Rider smile - epic stuff

So Much Gang. Lol - so much GANG

opinion kid - I think whenever you joined Walrus you wouldn't stay long enough for the tournament since at the time we were a starting team and you were still on RD so Idk how you would choose us over an established team. But by far I think your a swell guy but you get a bit too heated sometimes whenever we lose and I don't know if that's because you have problems or it's because we're doing something wrong or you have to go do something. In PvP, your quite alright and I think your one of the few people on Walrus who can give me a fight (I'm terrible tho so I can't judge), and your the most experienced player on the team by far besides Lach and Hypetastic. So ye

opinion

Top Eight Walrus players !