Korean today at 01:33
Bro make AMA bro

Ama !!

I like women too dude

Opinion?

Favorite tournament moment?

Thoughts on Walrus?

Favorite album

What was your stance on Avicus hosting DTM tournaments? Don't know if you played those but I'm assuming you did

Best avicus team(s) over the years? (Team Allah, ApoLLo, idk others)

Top 5 pvpers

Hi Rockyy, opnion on me and my team?

we need to play more often lol

Hi pal

Do you have OCD?

Opinion on ducks

Minecraft furnace or Minecraft grass block?

How old are you?

What is your job?

Do you like the date 1776?

Opinion on me

Uhhh favorite food?

Name one defender better than PhantomOrion (good luck).

Favorite movie?

Gl with ur new team :100:

for the defender part:

SinnesWolf, Pedrah, zSwagger (lul), _ZkR, nothackk, FLIMBI,

ocal

I said better than, not worse than dummy

I like women too dude

Same dude

Opinion?

i like u cuz u meme around and its like funny memeing instead of over the top trying to be funny like all the people that capitalize every letter and overuse emojis and put B in front of every word, personality wise i think we fit quite well together so our convos are never dead if that makes sense and player wise ur surprisingly smart in scrims when talking, like you know when and why we need to do something or not do something, pvp wise i dont think ur amazing but ur definetly not bad and tbh the way you play i dont think u need to be amazing as like i said u know when to bow and when to give up a position or whatever

Favorite tournament moment?

I havent really enjoyed any stratus tourneys a ton other than full metal with apollo because the players were fun to be around other than that probably avicus tourneys i found the best and my fav tourney moment of all time was probably playing squadcatt on my own team called NewDawn on Avicus because both teams werent great but the competition was so fun when u were with people that were and still are ur genuine friends

Thoughts on Walrus?

I thought u had a kind of inconsistent roster but i dont think it was that noticeable other than that u were all good at pvp and ur comms i think are ok, i'll be honest i dont think walrus were better than apollo before the tourney but u played better than us on the day for sure and i think changed a lot of ppls opinion of u as a team. I get the feeling walrus is dead now though as i heard rockaror and a couple of players are trialling for ginies team. And whether or not they pass the trial i still think it will hurt the team.

Favorite album

I liked Tee Grizzleys new album but other than that i never listen to albums as a whole as there are always songs i like and dislike so i will just listen to ones i like

What was your stance on Avicus hosting DTM tournaments? Don't know if you played those but I'm assuming you did

I played the later ones with like rendezvous but i think there were some earlier ones. I think for avicus they highlighted the difference between skilled and unskilled competitive teams and most/all remembered tourney moments are from this gamemode so i think that its a rather nostalgic gamemode for some of the older players

Best avicus team(s) over the years? (Team Allah, ApoLLo, idk others)

Allah, Bad Company, Horizon, Apollo i cant remember many other but ik there was a couple more. A lot of teams played the later tourneys but i wouldnt call them "avicus teams" such as aura and pureblox etc.

Top 5 pvpers

I think when u get to this tier of pvp it all rather depends on gameplay situation (such as highground, health, armor etc.) But if you put them all in a clean fair 1v1 i feel like the fights would go 50/50 hence its hard to name just 5, probably most consistent though across all servers that ever had pgm gamemodes probably like delta, jaysoff, i heard chespie was skilled at the game but never rly played him and obviously there are like arena players like brick and danteh that played

I wrote all this shit at 2am so excuse any spelling mistakes gn

what country would you live in if you had the money to retire right now

was leading celestial fun

opinion

Opinion?

Favorite team?

Is the tournament going to be fun? If so, explain why?