Forums

AMA Zenniker / supadude565

Hey all!

Some of you may know me from a very long time ago, I played in a bunch of tournaments (i.e. Vicious and Delicious, Sabertooth, Weakeners, Polaris). Oc.tc was a huge part of my life growing up considering I started playing when I was 14 and im now 19 and really let my competitive side shine.

I'd love to answer any questions and get to know some stratus regulars, ill be competing in the upcoming tournament as well!

I LOVE YOU ZENNIKER

I love you too dragonpasa <3

What was your stance on 1.9+ UHC games? Did you play any, and if so did you have fun / get used to the cooldown of swords?

What was your favorite OCN team? (Weakeners, Polaris, etc)

Favorite UHC player played with?
(Ngal, Larz, dragonpasa, etc)

Favorite RR?

Favorite album?

Finally, opinion if you have any on me?

1. I honestly never got used to the pvp mechanics past 1.9+, It can be fun every once and a while casually with friends, but the switch from such an offensive meta in 1.7-1.8 games to a much more defensive meta in 1.9+ really just doesnt appeal to me at all, makes UHC feel like a waste of time when you get 4 shot to death by an unenchanted bow.

1. I think Sabertooth/Wolves In Quebec were definitely the people I enjoyed playing with most back in the day, they were all amazing people (freekkiller, ieatboulders2, IMNintendo, Excalllibur) I couldnt of asked for better people to play with. However Weakeners would definitely be a close second, getting 2nd place in the House Of Cores tournament while beating Dopamine and Impact on the way will always be the highlight of my career. I'll never forget those guys.

1. I loved playing with Dibzcraft and TommySX, definitely some of my favorite UHC people to team with of all time

1. Cynical!

1. Kids See Ghosts by Kanye West and Kid Cudi

1. I've definitely seen you around a few times, other then that im honestly not to sure how you are as a person.

Wuut2?

Opinions on me?

Hi.

Bye.

Stand up guy, love making some good memes with ya, 10/10 lad

yo supadude, it’s pandaboy999 from wiq. how’s it going? whereabouts in nh do you live if you don’t mind my asking, i go to school there. (you don’t have to respond)

Hey man its been a while, really glad to hear from you! I live around the Tilton - Laconia Area, which school do you go to?