Forums

AMA Winnerizor

Epic

I played on ocn since 2012 and played in every tourney from Rotlw-KFC

I was on impact yirang and tribal and a ton of other (bad) teams

Don't really know if it's a serious ama but I'll ask questions bruh sound effect #2

Favorite tournament played?

Thoughts on Stratus

Did you have fun playing with Yirang during KFC? How did you feel when your "trophy" wasn't handed to you after/before server closed?

Opinion?

Are you going to focus school work instead of mc?

Why did you create gummy bears for the tourney?

Don't really know if it's a serious ama but I'll ask questions bruh sound effect #2

Favorite tournament played?
I really liked HoC and ConquestII
Hoc was the first tournament I actually played with impact and I got to show that I wasn't actually terrible, except for ssb I fucking hated that map.
ConquestII was a lot of fun because aceflyers and I both had small teams with our friends that didnt have a full roster size and merged them at the registration day and somehow we ended up going far without actually caring, also that was probably my best performance.

Thoughts on Stratus
It's a good idea to keep it alive but not really as fun as ocn was because everyone is kind of the same skill level now and I'm not really even sure there is an anticheat, haven't played enough to have a big opinion on it but the community kind of seems dead.

Did you have fun playing with Yirang during KFC? How did you feel when your "trophy" wasn't handed to you after/before server closed?

I had a lot of fun with yirang because I got to play with a lot of guys that I previously played against and finally got to be on a team with latiku. The trophy wasn't really a big deal, but the organization was questionable. We did end up getting copies of a shitty steam game that I still haven't opened. That tournament itself was pretty good for us being on our backs through the whole loser bracket and winning the initial final

Opinion? Not sure who you are so I don't have any opinion

Are you going to focus school work instead of mc?

Currently taking the rest of the year off of school to figure out what I want to do with my life, so I have a lot of time for other things, however not sure if mc is one of them but I also still enjoy playing so I'll probably get on from time to time.

Why did you create gummy bears for the tourney?

Gummy bears was the first team I ever played Minecraft with and we were all still friends and claf kind of fucked us both out of a spot on a team he made then kicked himself off of so we got everyone to come back and play again, however conquest gamemodes aren't something that we were ever good at so that was rough