i made a few of these but all archived so yh. had a break for quite a while and just thought id come back and see whats been going on.

Opinions?

Did you prefer hanging out with friends playing fortnite or minecraft (which one you had the most fun with people on basically)

Favourite place in london you would recommend to people visiting?

Hello Gabe my boy! <3

How Are u?

What was your favorite tournament you played?

hello my son wheres your fucking wall

Sup magnace aka ItsMatt_o aka fino eats toast

Sup magnace aka ItsMatt_o aka fino eats toast

CINCODEMAYO 8 days ago

oi dont violate my old names thats when my irl friends went on my account

opinion fortnut skills LOL

Opinion?

Also, what's your favourite game at the moment?

DOOM
DOOM Tournament Winner

much love magnace

opinion as a person and as a player (im wiki)

Opinions?

Did you prefer hanging out with friends playing fortnite or minecraft (which one you had the most fun with people on basically)

Favourite place in london you would recommend to people visiting?

OCDs 8 days ago

funny guy, ive had some good and bad times with u but nothing bad to say really sorry its a short opinion

i had so much fun playing minecraft back a year or 2 ago and fortnite was fun too just not as memorable for me. i kindof grew up w mc even tho that sounds cringe.

probably somewhere in central london theres a lot of shops there and places to eat. depends what ur in london for because in the suburbs theres a lot of nice parks and green spaces to go for walks etc.

BUW
BUW Tournament Winner

gimme your opinion on me and my lifestyle gabe.

BUW 7 days ago

only if u reply to my question on ur ama from 4 months ago

What have u been up to gabe?

Any opinion?

What do u think about the People into this like generally

Love u dude

BUW
BUW Tournament Winner

only if u reply to my question on ur ama from 4 months ago

MoncIer 7 days ago

gimme a sec

gimme a sec

BUW 7 days ago

ill answer tnight b4 i sleep ml

Hello Gabe my boy! <3

How Are u?

What was your favorite tournament you played?

Neykiriri 8 days ago

¡hola ney!

can’t lie life could b better but i’m alright, a bit stressed but so is everyone i guess lol. how r u b!

probably the 2nd Badlion tournament, the CTW one i led and played with u guys from puni and other teams that made Opium. i was so pleased that a whole mix of players from different surroundings did so well, i was so proud and sometimes i still get shivers down my spine when i watch the end of my highlights of that tm. other badlion tournaments were good too as i got money but i just didn’t really have fun and enjoy the atmosphere of the teams i was on i guess.

hello my son wheres your fucking wall

Ralloi 8 days ago

deadest banter. i love you tho ((no homo))

opinion fortnut skills LOL

Jollies 8 days ago

ur alright. still improvements to be made!

BUW 7 days ago

Ok i’m gonna just say story of us so i remember shit as i go along feel like u deserve a long opinion. first met u a long time ago on ocn when i legit asked where u lived after i killed u a bunch of times on rage lmao, u said a town rly near me so i was like “o shit” and then we talked a bit and u asked me to trial for grim which i got rly attatched about if that makes sense cos it was my first actual team that did well. i really admired you back then if u didn’t know which i probs did anyways, i admired ur voice which sounds rly gay and i just admired like the way i thought and stuff u seemed really mature but also very funny like when we played ranked ocn together i had such a good laugh even tho i was a retard. looking back now i kind of realise/feel that u kind of made grim sound a lot better to me than it was but since i was naive, still am but less so, i thought u guys were like the best of the best. i annoyed u a lot as u know but u still treated me well to my face at least and u understood i was just a lil boy in need of some minecraft friends. after a while i joined pure bloc and everyone on grim didnt like me except for a few like u and lego and some others so we talked a bit more, meanwhile i had a massive ego and was rubbing in everyone’s face that i got into pb which was quite funny but childish looking back so i could still understand why u found me annoying. after i came back from America i had a smaller ego somewhat and we kept talking and then met irl which was kind of scary but rly exciting too. i steadily matured and we started playing fortnite together with max and max which was so fun for me i felt really welcomed by u guys which was nice and quite funny canadian max thought i was in ur year just from my voice feel like my voice is rly squeaky so dunno where he got that from. anyways i felt like we have finally come to terms of liking each other and i actually feel like u have respect for me now and like talking to me which is so different to how it once was.

so an opinion, probably my closest friend online i don’t even mind if its not reciprocating i’m just glad we somewhat know eachother
in both worlds mostly so u can buy me stuff i can’t, jk but that’s a good bonus so uno there’s a lotta love for u banjo. ur very good st now not so solid at sword but that’s obvious, i won’t flatter u too much on ur gamer skills, don’t wanna make u blush. i really hope we still talk for a while and i’m holding you to that pub night out. u better not go off to fkin northern england to some university.

i respect your lifestyle very much i strive to be as much of a donny as u heart