Opinion?

Also, what's your favourite game at the moment?

thsjig 12 days ago

funniest guy i love talking and loved playing fortnite and mc with u. both games u were so good at and it lowkey pissed me off how quickly u got amazing at fn if only we were on the same servers so we didn’t lag together we could have been a pro fkin duo. sometimes i used to wish we met earlier but back in ocn we were both immature and toxic as fuck lol. kind of surprised u don’t bun at the moment, i kind of expected u to be a stoner when i got back idk i guess cos ur into all that hip hop and trap music i just assumed it. leads me into my next point i’m acc didsapointed u delete half of ur playlist on spotify it was so good but i kind of recreated it with some of the old bangers. i miss arsmea days w u i just remembered, those were so fun even tho i think we got into a huge argument i can’t rmember exactly though to be honest it’s a blur. i wanna talk more i miss u

i mean i only really play minecragt rn cos of a tournament and the only reason i like re-setup my pc is cos i was high and rly wanted to play fortnite with close schl friends. gotta say i enjoy fortnite more, i get so stressed out with minecaft about people’s opinions on me, how well i perform, if i say the right thing etc wether as on fortnite i don’t need to worry about anything and i play it quite a bit with irl friends can it’s just a fun way to chill if i’m not going out.

Sup mag

Meetup ?????

Opinion?

Why the new name?

Sup mag

Meetup ?????

Opinion?

Why the new name?

Vijf 11 days ago

hey spooky

ye sure gimme a time and place

nice chill guy we haven’t rly always been so close but i like you a lot, in the past like at the very beginning of my time on grim we didn’t rly like each other i think cos u got kicked basically for me which was a mistake on grins part lol idk why they wanted me over u. we’ve kinda always been in the same positions in teams and stuff we both defended in badlion so we do have quite a bit in common i guess. would b nice to talk to u more and good luck for the tourney i guess even tho i have no idea what’s happening lol

idk i just wanted a change i saw someone with a Moncler jacket on my way home sadly Moncler was taken so MoncIer was my best bet. i make way too many bad impulse decisions in my life not gonna lie kind of regretting it now i wish i had more than 1 available account to play on this server but appears i don’t, theyre all banned

During diamond series, would you have played better as a defender or offender?

How much money did you individually get from the whole Badlion tournaments?

What do you think of Stratus? Any formal opinions of the staff here?

Who did you enjoy the most on PureBlox when you stayed? (Person you favorite out of everyone on the team)

Favorite album?

During diamond series, would you have played better as a defender or offender?

How much money did you individually get from the whole Badlion tournaments?

What do you think of Stratus? Any formal opinions of the staff here?

Who did you enjoy the most on PureBlox when you stayed? (Person you favorite out of everyone on the team)

Favorite album?

koreanlovesanime 11 days ago

i would say defender. to be honest it’s a hard question, it depended on what i practiced most. i went into rome thinking i was gonna midline and then had to defend which was still somewhat new to me even though i was most experienced (because i used to scrim ocn and defended a couple times with Grim) but after a few mistakes i got pretty good at it by the diamond series. ginie said to me a couple times that if we had another defender and i put in effort to improve as an offender/frontliner i would have been good at it too but that’s just an if really. i guess all in all i was happy to defend for the team as i had a whole lot of confidence and faith in our frontliners like mely and heimskr and dan

it was a year ago and i’ve spent it all so i don’t really remember. i guess i can say i roughly got $70-100 per tournament win and around the same for 2nd in the invitational

it’s alright, the community is similar but could never be the same as ocn. at least they’re doing a lot of tourneys which helps it grow and interests more competitive players.

bit confused about the question. when i was on it at the beginning probably ztratos, he was really really nice to me and helped me a lot when i first joined. later down the line it changed after some arguments so nowadays i’d have to say someone like cinco or weaboo who i knew before they joined pb.

“don’t smile at me” by Billie eilish. i have it on vinyl and i think it’s one of the only eps/albums of which i like every single song but it’s more of an EP than an album.

opinion as a person and as a player (im wiki)

Wikynlas 12 days ago

your very good at melee and playing aggresive in ctw, i cant really say anything on ur bow skills but from the badlion tournament in pugs i almost always wanted u on my team. your annoying but at the same time really funny, despite u not being my favourite person in the world im actually very happy for you that bait worked/works as well as it does. i think in the diamond series you guys did extremely well especially in the invitational if i remember correctly you had some really close ctw games which were fun to watch, i remember you having a signifigant role in the team so good job. goodluck in the next tourney dude

What have u been up to gabe?

Any opinion?

What do u think about the People into this like generally

Love u dude

ziculete 12 days ago

C21H30O2

Really good guy, shame weve drifted apart but we still talk a bit in dms i guess, would be nice to acc play on a team with u again cos Horizon was so fun in that last tourney that we won. Your all round a good player, lag helps but i think even if you had good ping you would be just as good, u have good game sense and knowledge of the game as uve been playing for god knows how long. Happy that you finally got a successful tournament on avicus in Horizon, i never really saw the team stand out until then so im pleased to be a part of it reflecting back. hope u and ur 14 year old gf are in a happy and balanced relationship.

very judgmental if im honest, dont feel like a lot of people on here can take a joke. theres so many people i adore though so i guess thats it really.

love you too big man

opinion of me?

after you left grim i remember you got better really quick so would you say that leaving grim helped you get better as a player?

when do you think you were at your peak mineman skill

Explain why BabyPuncher123 is the best player in the minecraft community

opinion of me?

after you left grim i remember you got better really quick so would you say that leaving grim helped you get better as a player?

when do you think you were at your peak mineman skill

Legoche 11 days ago

chill guy, never really been close friends but never had an issue with you. i remember u being a smart player and a good defender u seem to be vocal in scrims that ive played with u more recently which is always a plus. ur above average at bow and alright at sword but havent seen u play a lot lately or even talked to u so not much to say really.

it probably did help, it was a toxic environment for me so i had little to no motivation to play/improve cos everyone already had a set opinion on me which was a bad one. also was encouraged a lot on pureblox and once i had stopped defending it meant i could generally improve in all aspects of the game. some people might disagree but i 100% play better when im surrounded by 'top tier' players.

probably the whole badlion diamond series era and the first CTW tournament i played without Rome much earlier on. i was decent on ocn just felt restricted to improve as i didnt play any other servers so relied on public and scrims to get better. i guess badlion gave me a lot of room for improvement since there was arena n that. sadly since i did well on Rome as a defender people really underrate my skill in any other way which is a shame but i dont really play the game much anymore so it doesnt bother me a lot.

Explain why BabyPuncher123 is the best player in the minecraft community

Rockyyyyy 11 days ago

The god

The reality

The pvp machine

Favourite team for the upcoming tm?

What do you think about the current competitive level?

Opinion?

Favourite team for the upcoming tm?

What do you think about the current competitive level?

Opinion?

Campeh 10 days ago

i don’t realky know any teams apart from bait and ginies team, both of which i really like. maybe i can give u a better answer closer to the tm.

not sure i’ve been scrimming a bit recently with some friends and it’s been alright. there seems to be a nice mix of old and new players which is always good, compared to early days of stratus i would say the comp scene has improved as it’s not just pureblox winning everything so its nice to see a change in that a lot of the better teams have split up. bait seems to be the best team from what i’ve been told and seen in scrims so it will be nice to see the outcome of the tm.

we never really spoke a lot on punishers, i felt u were a bit quiet but it was so long ago i can hardly remember but from what i gather ur a nice enough guy. we haven’t actually spoke since then which is a veryyyyy long time. skill wise ur a solid defender, ur good at bow, not sure how good u are at melee but i’d assume average. shame our time together on a team ended so suddenly, would have like to get to u know u better.

sup magnace

opinions?

why did you come back to play mc?

was mystic your favorite team?

any opinions of the upcoming tournament?

how does it feel like to play more competitive matches in mc?

will you upload more youtube videos?

Thanks

sup magnace

opinions?

why did you come back to play mc?

was mystic your favorite team?

any opinions of the upcoming tournament?

how does it feel like to play more competitive matches in mc?

will you upload more youtube videos?

Thanks

GITHANOS3 9 days ago

Hi

Best player in the history of Minecraft don’t let anyone convince u otherwise.

Got a few dms from ppl to play a tourney so just wanted to see what It was all about.

Nah hardly even played with them

Not really

Had no motivation to play whatsoever but might be fun in the near future.

Not sure, if I do probably on a separate YouTube channel

honest opinion on the new Mary Poppins

honest opinion on the new Mary Poppins

Spyrovic 8 days ago

gonna be honest, haven’t seen it