Signups for Into the Gamemodes close in 16 days

Hey everyone,

Today we're proud to announce the official public reveal of one of our newest staff teams - the Marketing team! We've been working behind the scenes for a little while now, and we're ready to go public and take this even further! Headed by amactus Myself and Crazy_ Crazy_, we're focusing on community outreach, player retention & new player experience. We'll work on our premium packages and services in order to increase sales, building financial sustainability to further develop Stratus. We've kept the team small, filling specific roles and collaborating to achieve our goals.

Without further ado, here is the current Marketing team and what they're focusing on at the moment:
amactus amactus - Director of Marketing
Crazy_ Crazy_ - Marketing Manager
Epicness Epicness - Creator Communications
Scorpioon Scorpioon - Graphics
Pibo Pibo - Social Media
Lucaslyoko Lucaslyoko - Community Interaction & Events

We have a lot planned and a lot to work towards. Recently, we've experimented a little with frequent casual weekend events, and we'd like to get them out there officially in order to provide another awesome set of events for all of you to enjoy. We're also increasing the frequencies of UHC matches and looking into publicizing that aspect of our network further.
If you have any ideas or feedback about the events, UHC or anything in general, don't hesitate to send a message to anyone in the team. We'd love to hear from you!

Regards,
- amactus & the Marketing team.

League.

LUCASLYOKO THE FIRST EVER STRATUS VIDEO MAKER MAKES IT TO THE BIG STAGES GG DUDE

DOOM
DOOM Tournament Winner

sell my t-shirts

enter image description here

I followed until I saw the name Lucaslyoko

I followed until I saw the name Lucaslyoko

Rockyyyyy 1 month ago

Rocky what are ur thoughts on the upcoming rage player Lucaslyoko

Okay, this probably Will have some anger on it but this is probably something needed to be said, I think this is a good idea but i Wonder what are your steps to get stuff done, probably one of you is studying marketing or something related but what you did with compmc was very lame I remember being so into stratus and badlion that even posted stuff about mapmaking and sht to help the server but you kept saying that "we Will announce our partnertship with you guys soon" but that never happened even badlion did earlier because how we were trying to help this, outreaching 1000+ at our peak, so with this in mind are you going to ignore the importance of using this platform to get New players? That are interested on competitive? Also what is the "Media" part of the job is that posting stuff on Twitter, do you have a YouTube Channel i dont think u do but if u dont why?, are you going to open app? Probably way better to get New People in a marketing team than players that like the server or play this alot.

Lucaslyoko - Community Interaction & Events

ayy shit rage events coming up bois

ok so can we get elrich to play here

Okay, this probably Will have some anger on it but this is probably something needed to be said, I think this is a good idea but i Wonder what are your steps to get stuff done, probably one of you is studying marketing or something related but what you did with compmc was very lame I remember being so into stratus and badlion that even posted stuff about mapmaking and sht to help the server but you kept saying that "we Will announce our partnertship with you guys soon" but that never happened even badlion did earlier because how we were trying to help this, outreaching 1000+ at our peak, so with this in mind are you going to ignore the importance of using this platform to get New players? That are interested on competitive? Also what is the "Media" part of the job is that posting stuff on Twitter, do you have a YouTube Channel i dont think u do but if u dont why?, are you going to open app? Probably way better to get New People in a marketing team than players that like the server or play this alot.

ziculete 1 month ago

I want either crazy or amactus to respond btw, also i think you are announcing this just because buy okey

gratz Pibo! really good delfĂ­n!

Great announcement, I hope to see you guys doing a great job.