I'm legendary hall of fame player and better than cuboneswag ama

how could you beat the primetime winner he got the longest wingspan out there sunglasses

how could you beat the primetime winner he got the longest wingspan out there sunglasses

PepeLMAO 6 months ago

because I will cheat if I have to. Not clickbaitĂ—

How many days do you think it'll take before you make your next ama?

How many days do you think it'll take before you make your next ama?

Claf 6 months ago

probably the next time i log onto the website

Caan i have an opinion since we met to today

opinion?

Xyrin 6 months ago

I've never met anyone in my life who was so willing to defend and enjoys it as much as you, and never seen anyone who needed me to finish off their kills on conquest.

Caan i have an opinion since we met to today

zicuri 6 months ago

Yeah, I didnt have an opinion on you until recently since i had just met you but you are a bot and i carried you to plat in PUG you are a terrifying person to talk to and my 15th favorite

opinion if you have

snsxc 5 months ago

As of recently I've seen you around a lot recently in pugs and I think you're pretty good in game, at least in those gamemodes also you aren't toxic in comms so I enjoy having you on my team in those. I don't know a lot about you in the past though I think I remember scrimming you in back to the conquest, I'm assuming you were on Trinity because of your skin and I vaguely remember your name from back then, though I could be wrong. That team as a whole was pretty solid

opinion of VegettaGaymer

opinion of VegettaGaymer

EffectMoon 5 months ago

I have no idea who that is, is that a person or a team?/ past names

I have no idea who that is, is that a person or a team?/ past names

andrewinne 5 months ago

LMAO https://www.youtube.com/user/vegetta777

Hey winne, do you have an opinion of me?

Hey winne, do you have an opinion of me?

Palermo9 5 months ago

you're really good, kind of laggy but i mean you still get shit done and you dont hold your team back I also saw you defending a game the other day and i thought you did pretty well

any opinion?

who do you think will come top 3 this tm (doesnt have to be in order)

Got any opinion on me of some sort?

What made you play with Aura this TM?

any opinion?

who do you think will come top 3 this tm (doesnt have to be in order)

Potnia 5 months ago

I don't really have an opinion of you, I don't really know much of you except I think you were on grim in one of the tms I played in and as a whole that team was solid . Top 3 this tournament ram ranch, shrew gang and maybe aura if we figure out how dtc works. Also I don't really know of any other teams that exist so that probably means nothing.

Got any opinion on me of some sort?

What made you play with Aura this TM?

EDWURD 5 months ago

my opinion is you seem like a nice guy for not killing me in public matches, you're a decent player in the tm setting, but I can't really gather an opinion on people from just playing against them because I really can't remember anything that happens in games.

What made me join aura is that I quit playing Minecraft in general for probably like 6-7 months and one day I asked claf to play bedwars with me and the next day he messaged me to join a team with a bunch of people that I didn't know and I was told i didn't have to defend BUT HERE I AM. Also no other team wanted me to play for them, but there are worse teams I could have been on so I can't complain