Any Opinion back in OCN?

Opinion now?

Fav Sport?

Any Opinion back in OCN?

Opinion now?

Fav Sport?

Lynchier 7 months ago

I don't remember much about you other than having you in my Skype group I think it was for an old team I was making, also not sure if I've ever heard you talk I don't know how good you were.

Now you're pretty good in pugs but I still haven't heard you talk

My favorite sport to watch is either basketball or hockey but I don't really watch any. as far as playing it probably would have been baseball but I quit playing 4 years ago so I'm probably washed up by now

I don't remember much about you other than having you in my Skype group I think it was for an old team I was making, also not sure if I've ever heard you talk I don't know how good you were.

Now you're pretty good in pugs but I still haven't heard you talk

My favorite sport to watch is either basketball or hockey but I don't really watch any. as far as playing it probably would have been baseball but I quit playing 4 years ago so I'm probably washed up by now

bigClaf 7 months ago

yooo I play hockey here in Mexico lmao :D

opinion

opinion on ram ranch

Yeah, I didnt have an opinion on you until recently since i had just met you but you are a bot and i carried you to plat in PUG you are a terrifying person to talk to and my 15th favorite

bigClaf 7 months ago

Bruh

I remember being the Pet of gummy bears faction on beefmc goood times

Opinion? (If you have one :D)

opinion

opinion on ram ranch

Rockaror 7 months ago

opinion youre a good minecraft player, I don't know if I've ever seen you around until recently when i started playing. Haven't talked to you outside of PUGs but in those you are nontoxic and speak the same language as me so its always a fun time

opinion on ram ranch

the best team out

Opinion? (If you have one :D)

thsjig 7 months ago

you killed me in a public match after telling me we were TRUCED so youre toxic

you killed me in a public match after telling me we were TRUCED so youre toxic

bigClaf 7 months ago

+1

Excited for Endgame?

Wendy's or Red Robin?

Thoughts on being a Stratus content creator?

Favorite map on OCN?

Opinion?

Excited for Endgame?

Wendy's or Red Robin?

Favorite map on OCN?

Opinion?

CincoDeMayo 6 months ago

Excited for Endgame?

Definitely excited to see how things end up going, and i hope my guy Thor sticks around.

Wendy's or Red Robin?

Red Robin for sure if I have time to wait, just higher quality all around but wendy's does owe me some free nugs ATM

I originally applied just to get the ingame perks and didnt think i'd make much with it but recently i've been recording a lot and hopefully can put out some legit content. Also curious to see what happens now that i apparently have a manager.

Favorite map on OCN?

on OCN my favorite was Fairy Tales 2: a Tale or Two, loved running it down on that map

Opinion? One of the most unexpected nice people i've met on this server. Ran into you in a pug one day and got on the same team and i was playing terrible, as i do, and you still seemed to be fine with everything going on. I saw you on pub matches a lot running it down naked and punching people and i was initially triggered by it ngl but then i realized it was more of you having fun than you trying to make people mad by killing them. You're actually pretty good with what you do on public matches and i'm surprised i haven't seen you in too many tm settings recently, i feel like you could be a high level player. eyes and you're a top 3 moderator and fun to play w on smp ; )

Opinion soapy

ZUFFFFF 6 months ago

Opinion soapy

I've known you for like 6 years, only ever talked to you on vc once ever a few weeks ago. Really nice guy and pretty good at the game (when you arent an actual walking trackpad). I enjoy playing with you in pubs most of the time when im not full tilt because i like seeing people i know around. Hopefully play a tm with you eventually

Wanna be friends on minecraft

Wanna be friends on minecraft

Samwellys 6 months ago

you bet i do

sup

ops

MattJames36 6 months ago

op

I don't know you a whole lot, you seem like a nice guy. You play a lot of pug and you try to bully lordblox but he's really just superior to you.