Signups for Conquest Reloaded close in 18 hours

updated opinion

Rockaror 4 months ago

updated opinion

I dont know why everyone shits on you for being bad at the game because you're actually pretty good at it, you arent actually like an insane player but theres nothing wrong with what skillset you have. as a person you actually say some of the dumbest things ive ever heard in my life but thats the fun with you its enjoyable to hear it love u dude

updated opinion

Edrei 4 months ago

updated opinion

cool guy enjoyable to talk to actually kind of feel like a dick for not having played with you before but like, i was a kid and didnt really realize what i was doing.

opinion, tips to improve pevepe good vibes dude, good peveper better person, amazing dad voice

opinion, tips to improve pevepe good vibes dude, good peveper better person, amazing dad voice

Sko0l 3 months ago

Opinion

Haven't known you too long but you're a really nice guy

Tips to improve pvp

Click at the speed of sound and press w

Opinion not expecting anything as a per son (it’s me dragonrider!)

Opinion not expecting anything as a per son (it’s me dragonrider!)

WULL1AM 3 months ago

Opinion

Haven't met you personally, I think the unofficial tm stuff you are doing is cool.I've heard some negative stuff about you from people but it seems like you're just trying to have fun playing this game so +1

bro sup

opinion on me

join my team

bro sup

opinion on me

join my team

ref 3 months ago

sup ref

opinion ?

KUHREAN 3 months ago

Opinion

Nice guy p good player haven't really seen you play since like January though haven't played with you yet but rockaror assures me you are good

bro sup

opinion on me

join my team

ref 3 months ago

Opinion

SUP REF

I haven't heard you talk before, but you do play a mean scribbleio. I don't know a lot about you but I see you running it down a lot on pubs

I can't join your team I have to take the rapscallions to last place

did you use the treadmill yet

did you use the treadmill yet

Hypetastic 3 months ago

i used it after 2 hours of set up and im pretty sure i almost set my house on fire and stripped the wire that i was trying to feed

also my head might be int bleeding

i used it after 2 hours of set up and im pretty sure i almost set my house on fire and stripped the wire that i was trying to feed

also my head might be int bleeding

Winnerizor 3 months ago

Bruh

Get well soon

opinion on me andrewrizor piano man

opinion on me andrewrizor piano man

Rau1 3 months ago

Opinion

Pretty funny guy, big amigo I remember playing circus ctw with you at like 6 am when you first got on to impact abd I used to really enjoy playing pubs with you. You were/ are fun to play Minecraft with/ talk to and you're p good guitar player aswell

Hey Andrew, it's Shamasna, just saying hi. What video games do you play these days?