Hey Andrew, it's Shamasna, just saying hi. What video games do you play these days?

Morshitius 3 months ago

whats up dude? i really only play minecraft now i've uninstalled steam on my computer and i dont really enjoy actually playing games casually

I need to know your genuine thoughts on my person and my life.
Do not spare any detail.

hi its me weaboo511

i know we only played a bit while i was on ram but i was wondering if you had an opinion on me

tell ed i said sup please

also tell him i love him

and give him a kiss for me

thx

I need to know your genuine thoughts on my person and my life.
Do not spare any detail.

MOZEK 3 months ago

Well lets start with the day you were born, possibly the worst day of my life. It was so bad that I crawled back in the womb of my mother to be born years later when i was ready to deal with such a monstrosity of a man that i would meet years into my life.

I enjoy speaking with you and you have hella good music that is shared with me on a regular basis and probably have some of the most interesting conversations and know about way more things than i do i dont know how to give any detailed explanations into my opinion on people, you are cool guy epic details spared

hi its me weaboo511

i know we only played a bit while i was on ram but i was wondering if you had an opinion on me

tell ed i said sup please

also tell him i love him

and give him a kiss for me

thx

weaboo511 3 months ago

You are really fucking good at this game, really sucked that I didn't get to play with you that much. I felt kind of bad when you were on the team and I first joined because I was used to an opposing playstyle so I really didn't feel like i fit quite as well and wasn't sure whether the team enjoyed playing with me as much as i did. You were definitely one of the players on this server when i came back that i thought were insane. I dont know much about you as a person so i won't put in anything on that

Well lets start with the day you were born, possibly the worst day of my life. It was so bad that I crawled back in the womb of my mother to be born years later when i was ready to deal with such a monstrosity of a man that i would meet years into my life.

I enjoy speaking with you and you have hella good music that is shared with me on a regular basis and probably have some of the most interesting conversations and know about way more things than i do i dont know how to give any detailed explanations into my opinion on people, you are cool guy epic details spared

andrewinne 3 months ago

coward

hello hof player may i have an opinion

hello hof player may i have an opinion

wylt 3 months ago

good at pvp

good at offense

good at person

good on tg

good on yiragn

good on ramnrachs

bumping this thread AMA again

wow question is what is your opinion on back2spawn

wow question is what is your opinion on back2spawn

HACKEDACCOUNT234 2 months ago

I think that back2spawn is a respectable guy. Actually a lot nicer than most people would expect based on public presentation. I enjoy talking to back2spawn and playing on his team because its fun and hes sick player on the game sunglasses

also imo probably not bald

wanna kiss

also opinion

wanna kiss

also opinion

ImJeezus 2 months ago

Sorry saving myself for marriage, maybe after I get married we can

Opinion

I don't really know you, you seem to be non toxic and a bit of a goofy man on the forums roller_coaster

grats on jr mod

opinion

how many art comms you got so far?

also love ur art sick shit

updated opinion

also how do you feel about crocs

grats on jr mod

opinion

how many art comms you got so far?

also love ur art sick shit

KUHREAN 2 months ago

Thanks,

Still don't know you very well, you're a pretty decent player on this server and i've heard good things abt you from your friends and people you've played with. +1

I've only gotten 2 official comms so far, bot decently big ones. I have a few people that have asked me about them as well so hopefully i get more in the future.

also thanks :)

updated opinion

also how do you feel about crocs

serendipidU 2 months ago

Updated opinion

Still a nice person, I haven't had a problem with you yet I've only ever lost UHCs with you. you told me that you didn't like my herobrine jorts skin during one of the ITTG matches on golden drought and that was kind of mean. also one time you tried to get me to play league once and that didn't really work out very well. I don't know why you don't believe me that i was JOKING when i said that crocs were dumb. I also don't think you give yourself enough credit for a lot of things. but pouring the milk before the cereal, that's just unforgivable and you can't change my opinion on that.

my opinion on crocs

they're okay but not a lot of people can pull them off, i personally would not wear crocs myself but they are convenient sometimes.

Updated opinion

Still a nice person, I haven't had a problem with you yet I've only ever lost UHCs with you. you told me that you didn't like my herobrine jorts skin during one of the ITTG matches on golden drought and that was kind of mean. also one time you tried to get me to play league once and that didn't really work out very well. I don't know why you don't believe me that i was JOKING when i said that crocs were dumb. I also don't think you give yourself enough credit for a lot of things. but pouring the milk before the cereal, that's just unforgivable and you can't change my opinion on that.

my opinion on crocs

they're okay but not a lot of people can pull them off, i personally would not wear crocs myself but they are convenient sometimes.

Winnerizor 2 months ago

i got crocs they shrunk in the dryer

updated opinion too now that we've played a tourney