Updated opinion

Still a nice person, I haven't had a problem with you yet I've only ever lost UHCs with you. you told me that you didn't like my herobrine jorts skin during one of the ITTG matches on golden drought and that was kind of mean. also one time you tried to get me to play league once and that didn't really work out very well. I don't know why you don't believe me that i was JOKING when i said that crocs were dumb. I also don't think you give yourself enough credit for a lot of things. but pouring the milk before the cereal, that's just unforgivable and you can't change my opinion on that.

my opinion on crocs

they're okay but not a lot of people can pull them off, i personally would not wear crocs myself but they are convenient sometimes.

Winnerizor 2 months ago

i got crocs they shrunk in the dryer

updated opinion too now that we've played a tourney

weaboo511 2 months ago

dude was really fun playing on ram ranch and I had a lot of fun drawing your skin! great guy really chill

Subir 2 months ago

you lied to me you do wear crocs

weaboo511 2 months ago

Updated opinion

I still think you're good at the game, and i enjoyed playing the last tm with you. You didn't seem to take any tilt out on other people or let it ruin comms in game so that was a good thing for me having to listen to most calls that people make, pretty reliable player. I don't know you too well personally but i've heard good things about you and haven't personally experienced anything negative from you towards me. +1

Updated opinion?

Rockky 2 months ago

Updated opinion

I think you are a pretty good defender now, you took the loving to defend meme and made it real. I'm not sure if you actually do enjoy doing it but you are getting a lot better at it, your skills as a player benefit you in that position, and with a bit more practice and learning actual defenses (which should be easier when maps become more stable) you could honestly be the best defender. As a person i still think you're p fun to talk to although i haven't really been around in discord with you recently, i remember talking with you way back when i was on aura and i still have the same opinion of you as i did then as a person sunglasses

Subir 2 months ago

Updated opinion

I did not know who you were before the tm really even as a player besides being VEXCHEN on pureblox years ago, but you were really solid player in this tournament and a good teammate (sick on the fireball). Haven't really talked with you much outside of matches but haven't heard anything negative

also sup vex

opimniopn lol xd??!

BigBadLoser 2 months ago

Updated opinion

best gummy bears player (besides me obviously) you told me i sucked at pvp on my 13th birthday and then you were my best friend bro. I think you should stop lying to people about your height because you're 5'3 at best. Definitely one of the only real human beings that i've met online that don't draw the line of socialization at minecraft.

Updated opinion

I did not know who you were before the tm really even as a player besides being VEXCHEN on pureblox years ago, but you were really solid player in this tournament and a good teammate (sick on the fireball). Haven't really talked with you much outside of matches but haven't heard anything negative

also sup vex

Winnerizor 1 month ago

sup winne

opinion?

most toxic on shrew?

opinion?

most toxic on shrew?

Potnia 1 month ago

Opinion

I don't know you as a person, but in game you seem to be a solid player. I don't watch too many matches and we didn't scrim you that much. when I'm not playing but when I streamed the finals you always seemed to be the guy taking one for the team when your team would get in and you were a pretty reliable player in those fights.

Most toxic on shrew?

I only know like 4-5 shrew players that I've ever VCd with and they've all been extremely nice to me

Maybe claf though since he went off on me a few months ago

opinion

Favourite position in any game mode

opinion

Goriest 1 month ago

opinion Solid player in every position on ctw/tdm, decent sword player not sure about bow haven't really seen you that much recently. You're a really nice guy, haven't heard of you being toxic to anyone ever so thattttttttttts cool.

I really like playing frontlines on ctw but i don't get to play it often anymore because im in an endless cycle of getting to play 1 game > doing bad > back to defending so i never get to practice against the competition or with map knowledge :/ but in the past I thought that was my best position

opinion ?

hatchye 1 month ago

Opinion

I really liked playing with you way back on impact, I thought you were a cool guy and it's nice to see that you're still around, considering most people have quit. I haven't talked with you a whole lot in the past 4 years and I've heard people think you're toxic (everyone's got an opinion I guess) but from the few times I've spoken with you recently I haven't seen it. Your in-game skill is also pretty good and I enjoyed watching your team play last tournament. gg