avicus celebrity. used to be good at this game.

played avicus from start to pretty much finish. played ocn after aoa till end too. was a mod and builder on badlion but quit before the tourneys started

played the last tournament as linecannon btw

🅰🆂🅺 me 🄰🄽🅈🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶

if u want an opinion ask another question too

Hi

opinion if you have any?

Did you enjoy leading/playing with ApoLLo during Avicus?

What did you think lead to Avicus shutting down? Anything you think that could've gone better and made the server last longer?

Favorite tournament played?

Any players you had previous issues with on teams you had originally played/lead?

During last tournament, how'd you guys feel when you lost to Walrus on the last map?

🅰🆂🅺 me 🄰🄽🅈🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶

Hi

opinion if you have any?

What did you think lead to Avicus shutting down? Anything you think that could've gone better and made the server last longer?

Any players you had previous issues with on teams you had originally played/lead?

During last tournament, how'd you guys feel when you lost to Walrus on the last map?

headassKOREAN 3 months ago

opinion if you have any?

i’ve never spoken to you, you seem decent at melee but that’s all i’ve got

apollo are the reason why i even got good at the game. we were a competitive team but also a proper friend group, definitely my favourite team i played for since we were all good friends. i lead apollo for pretty much the whole time starting out with no experience at all and tbh never rated myself since i improvised at it. at times i didn’t enjoy leading as i found it frustrating especially trying to lead when the team is losing or i’m playing shit. nobody else in the team could really lead without me (at least in the early times) so i never got a break at times. so yeah i enjoyed playing for apollo and enjoyed leading most of the time

avicus shut down because it didn’t have the players to sustain it. tbh they tried to advertise the server but it just didn’t work, that was probably due to the poor advertising team. the server had a very shit staff team, even when i was on it was very bias. bias to the point where the fucking admin cheated blatantly in scrims -he admitted to this and his team did too. the server probably didn’t deserve the lack of players it got but if it had maintained the mczone playerbase when the server rebranded it probably would’ve been as big as ocn

don’t know tbh, i liked that avicus tdm tournament even though we got straight up raped in the final because apollo played well then. there really isn’t a standout tournament for me tbh

on apollo when eric got added i got no say in it, i hated him when he joined the team but obviously i went on to be good friends with him. i never liked ambi in mutilation. i also disliked zegita at first when he joined grim. there’s someone obvious but i can’t think who it is

tbh i didn’t enjoy that tournament at all. i played like shit the whole time and i couldn’t beat anyone at melee. my bow was awful too. apollo wasn’t very organised but we were playing for fun so i didn’t care. so yeah i didn’t care at all we lost on that last map because i was exhausted leading and really didn’t want to play anymore matches

hello Chè

What have you been up to?

opinions, if you got any.

Opinion

Lawliett_ 3 months ago

never spoke to you. i didnt check your old ign tho

you seem average at bow ok at sword maybe a bit sketchy though. i think you’re part of obey??? maxsus is a cool guy

Hi lego : )

What do you think of me as a player? I would like to know if back in the day you felt like you could count on me and my consistency or whatever when doing positions and so, and how that changed over the years. Basically my evolution as player.

never spoke to you. i didnt check your old ign tho

you seem average at bow ok at sword maybe a bit sketchy though. i think you’re part of obey??? maxsus is a cool guy

Legoche 3 months ago

Lawliett33 or lawilette

Opinions?

GITHANOS3 3 months ago

i’ve barely spoken to you and not played against you in a long long time. you aren’t actually that annoying when i’ve been in a channel with you, you’re quite quiet. you used to be really bad at pvp but you’ve improved a bit

Opinion.

What team was the hardest to play against on avicus

hello Che

Bloodoh 3 months ago

hello maxsus obey god and master left clicker

hello Chè

What have you been up to?

opinions, if you got any.

99250 3 months ago

what’s up

not a whole lot. just going gym daily and doing my a levels. often go out on weekends too.

never spoke to you really but you turned into a meme after that first tournament, and if i recall you were a bitch after that final (maybe not you but your team pissed me off after that) think you were a mod too? you seem to have matured a lot since then, i never really liked you but i can definitely see you have matured now and are probably a nice guy

Hi lego : )

What do you think of me as a player? I would like to know if back in the day you felt like you could count on me and my consistency or whatever when doing positions and so, and how that changed over the years. Basically my evolution as player.

Xuph 3 months ago

HELLO

when you trialed for TGC you were shit and couldn’t play the game at all. you were literally a squeaky public player who had too much time to play this game. obviously u know i fanboyed you at first though.

when you joined apollo i only ever saw you as an offender, and to this day i think your best position is offending (or skybridge) I respect that you learned how to defend which is obviously a big help when leading to have a player willing to defend when nobody else will. i always relied on you to play anywhere as a result. your coms used to be awful (probably the worst in the team, but everyone’s coms sucked) you tried hard to improve them though which was sick. you easily make it into an all time apollo 8 and honestly i’m surprised you didn’t make it onto a top top OCN team. u are one of the best players i’ve played with and definitely one of the most underrated players i’ve known

opinion

Do you miss the old days of Avicus?

Opinions?

Opinion.

What team was the hardest to play against on avicus

Goriest 3 months ago

Ive never properly spoken to you and didn’t know who you were at all before mystic. youre very good at melee and underrated at pvp all round. you have potential to be one of the best. you’re a nice guy

actually a hard question tbh, there’s 2 teams this could be, bad company or allah. both teams head to head are quite even in their peak. apollo didn’t come close to either of them when they were at their best. i probably would say allah because bad company had some blatant hackers.