do you think you peaked during that tdm tourney on avicus

best combined 8v8 team of people you’ve played with

opinion !!!!

hi seuthy

opinion?

Favorite song?

favorite ROCKAROR moment

Any favorite moments in our CakeWar sessions

Any favorite tournaments you liked playing? (RoTG, FmC, Avicus tourneys, Badlion CTF tourneys)

favorite ocal moment

Opinions on me kid

Fortnite???

Overwatch???

Minecraft???

Hows amy(if thats her name)

i ask more soon shmeet

Apollo or elch cw

Nah i was pretty garb looking back at it

Honestly idk all the people I’ve played with but for CTW, the old apollo roster, for conquest probably me, weaboo, ryan, delta, lord, spooks, ryder, lat/ginie (depends)

I haven’t talked to u in forever lego but from avicus you were always a chill and respectable person, nd a good all around player. nice to see you coming back for a bit (i think??)

hi seuthy :-)

what does "the slayer of seuths" mean?

Where does your name come from

Opinion on jaysoff

Opinion

waddup

dude ur either cracked out or insanely chill and either time it’s fun to speak with you, ur also insanely roastable, bitch.
as a player i could see some space to improve but it comes overtime. rock out yung ed

Thought Contagion (muse), Supermassive Black Hole (muse), YOSEMITE (travis), STARGAZING (travis), Face Down (red jumpsuit apparatus)

the moment his iq peaked at 101 on a golden drought scrim. he effectively used blocks in a fight instead of killing me with them

getting fucked every game

Avicus BOE 2, unofficial BL CTF

rapping in the office

ryder :)))))

you are a very quiet player try to talk louder xD

playing w you is fun bc you're crazy, i dont really have much to say because you mute most of the time, but you're nice to me and that is pretty epic.