This topic is archived and may not be modified. If you believe this is in error, please contact [email protected]

no one wants it, and it should have its own server.

same could be said for Koth.

If you’re going to keep the game modes in the rots, then please only have past tournament / good maps like limbo, ascendance etc

the rot can get pretty boring as well

I wouldn’t mind some old classics added back like boom box

They've been adding a lot of one classics tho?

shut up matt james, grow up.

tdm and koth are great.

shut up matt james, grow up.

tdm and koth are great.

buw 7 months ago

ur bad at rugby

Personally I think it's the only enjoyable gamemode with how the others play out in public matches, I also agree that it should have its own server

"no one wants it" hello to u too mattjames

"no one wants it" hello to u too mattjames

Witmoos 7 months ago

thanks for the welcome

People get sweaty as frick when playing TDM lmao, you want to get a chill fight with a dude and either get bowspammed or 6v1'ed. I get it, its Team deathmatch, but if you see two guys alone fighting let them be, dont try to get kills as if your life depends on it

thanks for the welcome

MattJames36 7 months ago

you overstayed your welcome

Personally it isn't my favorite, but I do think it should stay. And that being said, rotation are balanced so as to add less Conquest (koth, tdm, those types) maps and more of the objective maps. But some people like those maps. Some people like not having objectives and just fighting, and those maps suit them more. For example the map not getting clogged with blocks, easier for MVP, and everybody is focused on fighting, not just trying to run by them to get objective. And I would argue TDM and KOTH are still a little unique, obviously not as much as the other gamemodes but still. Especially TDMs with scoreboxes. TDMs are just a nice break for people that only play for the PvP and not objectives, they get to have legit nice fights that also matter towards the outcome of the game more so than in other modes. TDM maps are designed for good PvP gameplay specifically.

most tdm and koth maps in rot suck

keep the good ones

it is the best gamemode

you’re all wrong and deluded

most rage maps are TDMs

tdm is the best gamemode u idiot

tdm is the best gamemode u idiot

drakos_ 6 months ago

en tdm te hago lo mismo que en pokemon