Forums

jive - ama

Some of you problably know me from avicus or overcast. Haven't played this game in problably three years and litterally found out about this server just now and decided to quickly check it out. Ask me something and i might answer

hit me with an OPINION

favourite team/tournament?

best memory from avicus?

hope you're doing well jive :)

one of the greatest guys i've had the pleasure to meet. we've had some damn good moments back on avicus with apollo and so on

Clearly Bad Company. Favourite tournament was problably the one where tazz got knocked out by delta

problably every single moment with bad company and i guess with apollo aswell

opinion fellow stupeflip gamer :D

why are you back?

did you actually like defending?

opinion?

really nice and chill guy to talk with. i don't really remember that much from stupeflip tbh haha <3

I'm not really back, just decided to turn on the pc since I'm on holiday. Don't really have the time for gaming now because studies.

I did actually enjoy defending, especially with Robin. It got quite boring sometimes but I really didn't have a choice seeing I was terrible at offence.

Had some damn good memories with you and the rest of Apollo that I won't forget. You're a damn nice person and always fun to talk with it. Too bad I haven't talked with you for ages tho