[DTM] Sloped

[DTM] Sloped ##

![[DTM] Sloped][1]

By Clijmart , _shrp  & BD33 

----------

Image Album | XML | Download

----------

Information:

Sloped is an 8v8 - 12v12 DTM map, with 3 monuments per side.
An obsidian monument consists out of 3 blocks and can be found near the frontlines.
The emerald monuments on the sides consist out of 17 blocks each, floating above a little cave exit.
Iron can be mined in the tunnels underneath the emerald monuments.
Spawn chests contain lots of defending supplies, such as wood and stone.

Kill Rewards:

• 1x Golden Apple
  • 8x Glass

I’d like to know you guys’ opinion on an edit that would remove the middle islands and change the front monument into a core.

In any case, feedback is welcome!

Can I have some more close-up pics? It's hard to get perspective of the terrain and stuff with this angle and I still can't find the obsidian monument xD

The sides seem a bit bland with the clay, but other than that it looks quite nice.

I think the front obsidian monument would be a total pain to deal with—being in the center of the frontlines, everybody is going to be bridging there, running past it, block spamming, etc. and it seems really hard to defend without interference. It is also the closest point from the middle of the map, and it just seems that it would be covered in blocks pretty quickly. As for the emerald monuments, I would move them down 1-2 blocks but other than that it seems fine. The trees could be a bit too overpowered as it's an easy place to bridge to for the other team, but it should be okay. Nice work, looks great :)