Forums

The Lefties wanna take away our Stratus.

I've seen leftist propaganda all around the lobby. In hidden corners, Sharpie spreads his commie views upon the common folk. He even infiltrated in the staff team in order to divide the opposition. They lack education which the lefties say they want to improve although meanwhile they wrongfully abuse their lack of critical thinking by provoking them to believe the ridiculous ideas of Karl Marx. I quote Karl Marx communist manifesto page 157: "Minecraft PvP lacks feeling with the reality of hard work and intense labour, further manifesting the fundaments for Neo-nazi beliefs." I can't help but think this is the start of a postmodern society in which there is no place for a free market. The rare chance the lefties will give you to login to the network by dial-up connection, they will only give you a diamond sword. This is cause Stalin's people defeated the third reich with only 5 bread and a snowgolem farm. If you don't want to be a victim of psychological warfare, please protect your local amactus and stay away from scum as the self proclaimed 'Green party greifers' as ViceWaterTechnicolour and Stupid37hunnit who try to undermine globalism and peace between all networks.

Please sign this petition if you think Minecraft and Stratus in particular should not be following this downwards spiral of Leftist engagement and be taken away from the regular, hard working people of this network. Thanks in advance.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

The Roman Catholic Church has always been with us in these hard times. Please pray next sunday at 11AM. Glad to see we still have people with decent knowledge of our Holy Books.

really well written piece i mean i harbour strong muslim beliefs but i can completely see where ur coming from

According to Marx, the economic system of communism would replace capitalism. Communism is based on principles meant to correct the problems caused by capitalism. The most important principle of communism is that no private ownership of property should be allowed.

For that reason we should as well be the owners of this network, that is why I would love to vote for the next moderator, which from my point of view should be IAMPHIL. If you guys want to have a left-winged server, let's do it, but start by promoting IAMPHIL to mod now.

morata perdiste todos los modpoints haciendo esto............

i'm a Scientology kinda guy myself, but this is a movement i can get behind

i’m an EDL and UKIP member and support Brexit. I agree with you sam

There's nothing wrong with left wing It's just like rain when you hear about it it sounds really nice and when you get on it IT GETS BETTER

Glad you guys are actively supporting the movement.