Forums

AMA jam0828

I have been on the server for around 2 months now and I think its time for some of you to get to know more about me.

In addition don't expect much if you ask for opinions, because I don't have a lot to go off of.

What brought you to Stratus?

How was your Emperor of the Wools experience?

Quesadillas or Enchiladas?

Opinion?

Sorry this posted twice on accident

Opinion?

Who are 8 people you would make a team with?

What brought you to Stratus?
Ok, this is a long story. So originally I played on OCN for about 7 months in 2016 and by the time Lifeboat took over I was bored and I quit. I didn't really think about OCN much after that, but one day around 3 months ago, a Badlion ctw video popped up in my Youtube suggestions. I didn't know badlion had ctw, but I felt nostalgic and so I decided to go play some ctw on Badlion. So, I put in the ip and then learned it had shut down, which somehow I never heard about. And then I found a video talking about why they shutdown and in it they talked about some of their competitors and they mentioned Stratus, so I went to check it out and Ive been playing ever sense.

How was your Emperor of the Wools experience?

It was great. I had a fun time and we did a lot better than I thought we would. I also think the BE2 tournaments are perfect for someone like me who is great at wool rushing, but not pvp or defense as we did neither of the latter two.

Quesadillas or Enchiladas? Enchiladas, I guess. I had to google the difference and I think enchiladas look more tasty.

Opinion?
From the 5 seconds I have talked to you on discord, I can confidently say you are pretty neat.
But as a player I think your pretty solid. I think your one of the best when it comes to pvp, but I am not 100% sure as I get destroyed by almost everyone. And when you try I think you are a pretty good offensive player as its not too uncommon to see you in the wool room with me.

sup jam opinion on itscal

What got you into map making so soon after joining the server?

Opinion?
Ill start with pvp, as I said with Cinco, I get destroyed by everyone, so its not super easy to tell whether or not someone is good at pvp, but from what I can tell, your one of the best. Objective wise, I almost never see you capture, but during EoTW and scrimmages you did it a good amount, so I think you have the potential to have a lot more if you wanted to. As a person, I think your a good guy, haven't seen you say many if any toxic things and you seemed pretty chill in discord.

Who are 8 people you would make a team with?
Unixbot, Sharksill, xTrina, Fleour, Xerocoles, Lucaslyoko, fulanit0, and you
This list is a mix of skilled players and/or friends

What got you into map making so soon after joining the server?

Well, I used to play on OCN, and I had thought about making a map multiple times there, but I never really had the tools to do it. So when I got a rank on here and discovered Anax, it was perfect for me to build a map and I did(with Blazy36, my twin brother). And when it comes to building in minecraft, Ive been doing that for a while and have always been pretty good.