Forums

Handcam

Hi everyone! I'm planning to record some games here in Stratus, pubs and scrims. Some people (even though I'm not that good) think that I autoclick or I use reach. So to prove that I'm 100% legit I've downloaded keystrokes and I've put a hit range indicator on my GUI. Although you can easily see how my aim vibrates on the few recordings I've done, I also wanted to set up a handcam.

But I actually don't know how to do it, so could you give me advice on what camera I should buy (the cheapest one, but adequate for this) and how to sync it with OBS or any recording program? Or if there's a webpage that explains how to do it, could you link it?

Thanks!

i dont think it's that difficult. you can even use your phone. maybe somehow fix it at your monitor recording down to your hand. (idk how long your phone can record or if it works but that would be my first idea)

for syncing you can just put it together in an editing software i guess. if you record your mic you can
šŸ‘ CLAP šŸ‘ and by that have one loud sound on both recordings and you can easily put them together.
you can also do it with your left click and at the start of the recording do one overexaggerated left click and sync it with the punch ingame

EDIT
i searched a bit and if you want a serious camera and setup i saw that a PS3 eye works quite well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN9wwJ5pr2w

como va esa handcam?