Forums

[AMA]- Y0urm0m1 here (from OCN)

Wow things have changed. Not sure if people from OCN remember me but To start things off, I am 20 years old entering my 3rd year of college but I used to be a regular on the Overcast Network back in I believe 2012 and it was my favorite server to play on. Eventually I stopped playing minecraft as I grew older and played on the Overcast Network sparsely until its unfortunate shutdown in 2017.

I really missed those great times on OCN. I would always spend my time browsing through the fourms and playing with my friends. Even though there were other bigger servers like Hypixel, OCN was my favorite server of all time.

Just recently I picked up minecraft again because my friends started playing it and I tried to find servers similar to the PGM Overcast had but nothing came close until I remembered there was a similar network to OCN which was this one. Just right now I am playing on the server and it has been so refreshing and enjoyable to see some of the old maps and gamemodes are still there and available to play :)

Im excited joining this community. Hopefully I can get along with all of you and possibly meet up with any peeps from the Overcast Network. Feel free to ask me anything and hope I enjoy my stay here!

damn havent seen ur name in a while

Whatcha been doing recently

Currently I am on summer vacation but I attend summer school for my college to get ahead. As for games, I do not really play a lot anymore. I used to play war thunder and a bit of osu but im pretty busy cause college. However since some of my friends picked up minecraft, we usually play survival together which is why I am sorta back from minecraft rn. How about you?

oh hey man it's always nice to see an old ocn name round here

Nothing much recently tbh. I took a break from MC and mainly played LoL along with steam games in replacement. I came back recently after getting a bit bored of other games. Currently on summer break so I have a lot of free time

Well, if it isn’t Y0urmom! Not sure if u remember me or not but it’s been awhile. I remember playing with you quite often on Nostalgia. Glad to hear ur doing well!

Favorite Food?

Wb, I remember ur name and old skin