Forums

Lobby Plant Hunt!

In the desolate lobby, six plants have survived the apocalypse. To help WALL–E, you must track down each plant and take a screenshot with every one!

• The first person to find all six plants gets to choose the theme of our next Setnext event!

• The second person gets Alto!

• The third person gets Strato!

• The next three people will get a 2 week Nimbus rank, even if you only find five plants

• Everyone who finds five or more will get an exclusive trophy and some
    tokens

If you find only five plants, make sure to still take screenshots!

To get started, find the biggest plant. Follow the clues and riddles from there to reach the end!

me with the prettiest flower there is... amactus 

amactus

when does it end

the biggest plant is mine btw

i had to break the boot a little im sorry :sob:

WOW que evento tan divertido para mantener a la comunidad viva!! 🔥🚒💧

Prizes have been distributed, check your trophies to see if you were successful!

Congratulations to everyone who found their plants, and especially to SinnesWolf , neeq  and 3bu  for winning the setnext event and ranks respectively. Everyone else who won has received an exclusive "Plant Directive" trophy and some setnext & mutation tokens.

To those of you who were confused about the last clue: If you combined the first word from each sign, you would get "Distant Tower Holding Final Flower" which pointed you to the furthest trash tower. Somewhere hidden away, was a cactus in a pot

Thanks for playing!