Forums

AMA Goriest

Just lost tm :)

Ask me anything

So you cheat

Opinion of eudaldca ?

Of course dragon

The whole situation was fucked really, mistakes happen so I’m not too bothered. It was ashamed we lost our matches and that since that situation tilted our team a little, I would like to say it would of maybe changed the out come

opinion as person / player?

favorite song rn?

favorite pokemon?

do you think adv club would have capped the wool on we sell mushrooms today?

top 3 shrew players?

top 3 batb players?

going for the pug elo again?

do you play any other games?

opinion

thoughts on batb

do you like this shrew or ITG shrew ?

grats on another top 3 btw, although you got 2nd. congrats mane.

What’s up man, as a person you are a fun guy to fuck around with and just speak with, would defo want to get to know you more. In terms of the game you are definitely a really good player, idk if people underrate you anymore but you are a really good bow and melee player and a good conquest player. Good passive player.

I feel as if BATB are a good team, they are very good at defending pushes but the problem is they have too much of a passive playstyle. I feel as if it is like Shrew case where there isn’t a definite shot caller essentially but you have a lot of time to work on that.

I feel as if ITG shrew was better in my opinion but I honestly lacked experience and I had gained so much from it. Ace flyers literally had given like the experience of a life time and was one of the best shot callers ever. I would rather prefer that shrew

Thanks homie

sup

opinion as a person and player?

does it really be like that (27)?

Used to be one of the people I used to talk with a ton, a really nice and crazy guy to talk to. Really funny also and also a calm guy to talk to about real stuff as well. As a player I would definetly say you are underrated and your bow and melee are actually really good. I think with more experience and a change of playstyle instead of a passive role, you would improve a lot.

Right now, songs by khai dreams and grandson I’m digging a lot

Geodude

Honestly, I think they wouldn’t, probs is biased because obviously I’m on the other team but I had twan and me on the wall and spooks and Andrea in the pit and someone behind Juul jitter bridging up, there was 4 of them in the pit and I was in a position to knock 1 instantly from up and if I Comboed another, 2 so the out come was not sure

I’m not going to include me or ITG shrew so :

H
Mag
Claf or mosig

Mrcookie
Edward
Teagod

I’ll be on holiday so maybe after I’m back

After I can finally run other games, I’ve been playing csgo, overwatch and krunker